Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Corsaxx
  • 2 Post By Skidz
  • 1 Post By Corsaxx

Thread: Season 45, lvl26 in trouble!!!!! Help

Season 45, lvl26 in trouble!!!!! Help

Hi guys, and hopefully some developer reads this as wel,

I'm a Top Eleven veteran, in my 42nd season playing at lvl26. I've invested a lot of time in my team but now I'm in big trouble.

I can't keep my finances healthy anymore. This is the 10th (minimum) season I can't get any player sold on the transfermarket. I went from 3.3Billion to a negative saldo in 10 seasons because my squad list is always overfull and there is no income from outgoing transfers. Even my 18y old talents don't get transfered. It's becoming unplayable for me...

Soon the game will sell my best players again and there is nothing I can do as the players i wanne get rid of just don't get sold. 18y old talent marketprice 110M doesn't get sold 74M minimumprice....

Should I abandon my own team to take over some low level team with a weird name and outfit to start over or is there some solution for this? (Besides buying tokens to get a loan).

Developers, i put my players on the transermarket up to 3x a day. Not one get's sold, I always have to keep em for the remaining seasons as firing them brings the balance down even more. I would be a very sad man if i really have to abandon my team, i've invested a lot of time in finishing the stadium to max. My team carry's my name and it would be a shame to abondon it for some low level team again. Plse respond and create a solution for the broken transfermarket.

Regards,

Corsaxx,

proud manager of Cors. Utd.
    Celtic likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Your a veteran to the game so should be shown a lot of respect my friend, my view is to keep your team, you have put so much effort in it, to change team would be throwing away all that hard work fella!, do you really want to start over? I would not especially being on such a high level?.
    Are you in a country that gets videos?, if not just keep relisting you worst players in the hope you finaly get a bidder!, worst scenario is nordeus sells some good players, you tank the season and save up some money and tokens then start putting your team back together but you will still have most of your original team intact just minus a few good players!, but hey these can be replaced with time.

Yes, I know. It now happened for the scond time. A good 5 star 20y talent got sold for minimum price (1/2 the market value) and I'm at 46M again. Bad thing is player wages is about 17M a day, so it wil keep happening until there is nothing left from my squad. Something has to happen.

Developers, can't you make players who get placed 10x on the transfer list get sold automaticly for 1/2 their markety price or something. I have feeling leageau's just below lvl 26 aren't very populated. I've been putting 8 players on the list up to 3x a day and they just don't get sold. As if none is playing at this level. Or make demotion possible, so if u end with the last 5 u get demoted a level. That would drop me into a more populated level as wel. But do something before there is nothing left from my squad.
    Celtic likes this.

Well, you have reached the boundaries of this limited game. They care about a solid basis who provides them good regular revenues. Managers on the top leagues of the server will always be marginal.

But think again, with so many pending issues and anomalies, why would they introduce something no one ever asked and no one really wants, and that is even dangerous?

The "take over" was the solution they found for the end of the rope managers, to make you go down.

One of their top priorities is the compulsory loss of quality that happens at the beginning of each level, which makes users regularly spend currency to keep up. But this poses problems like yours, so they introduced the take-over so that they can persuade the top level players to occupy vacant teams. Or else you'd just quit at some point because the game becomes absurd and paradoxical.

Friendlies and lots of them are a good way of generating extra cash at our level.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*