Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: A question regarding SPECIAL ABILITY...

Banned

A question regarding SPECIAL ABILITY...

Suppose I have a STRIKER having One on One Scorer special ability whose over all rating is 60+ but his Attack his 80+...

We know that when a Special Ability kicks in the player is treated as 1 star more...So in this case whether the player will be treated as 65+ in overall quality or just in attack i.e 85+ ???
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 04-28-2014 at 05:30 PM.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

Rookie
    I asked a similar question ( http://forum.topeleven.com/news-anno...-eleven-2.html ) when the wiki was first introduced about 14 months ago but have yet to get an answer from Nordeus. Sadly, no one but them can answer your question.

It gets one star over his SA, but keep in mind, your player must be balanced , otherwise he ca cause counter attacks or he can get eliminated due to his lack of defense or mental ability . I myself trained some strikers way too much on the attack and got very disappointed

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Suppose I have a STRIKER having One on One Scorer special ability whose over all rating is 60+ but his Attack his 80+...

We know that when a Special Ability kicks in the player is treated as 1 star more...So in this case whether the player will be treated as 65+ in overall quality or just in attack i.e 85+ ???
    Someone on here recently put that you can not have a diffrent skill levels any more than 20 per skill set!, dont know how true it is?.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Someone on here recently put that you can not have a diffrent skill levels any more than 20 per skill set!, dont know how true it is?.
    Yup I believe that was me....and yes, it can't have a difference of more than 20.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

I Have MC with attack 80

~ click image to see my ordinary club ~
    Use Your Money In Real Life

The Power Of 5-3-2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    The maximum difference allowed between the 3 skill set is 20...

I would like to see where you got this information? - In my view a special ability does absolutely nothing. It doesn't add to a players value and more often than not the top scorer in my league is some random 27 year old with no special ability. I think Nordeus need to step up and answer some questions about SA's.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    I would like to see where you got this information? - In my view a special ability does absolutely nothing. It doesn't add to a players value and more often than not the top scorer in my league is some random 27 year old with no special ability. I think Nordeus need to step up and answer some questions about SA's.
    The developers said this in the ask the developers, that when a Special Ability kicks in the player is treated as 1 star higher...

The developers said this in the ask the developers, that when a Special Ability kicks in the player is treated as 1 star higher...
    Can you link me to this - Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast