Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Impact of the name Cristiano Ronaldo...

Banned

Impact of the name Cristiano Ronaldo...

I recruited a NORDEUS generated STRIKER. During his first four games his rating were -

League Matches - 6,5...
    Champions League - 5,5...

And then I changed his name to Cristiano Ronaldo and the magic started happening...In the last 4 league games he has been named 3 times Man of the Match and has scored 7 goals and 2 assists and none of the goals are from FREE-KICKS or penalties...

pnr8555, Celtic and Dman2pt like this.

Name changes ???? I'm not sure but has never done me any harm !!! Don't think it matters though if you call them Fred Flinstone or Pele ??

But players do seem to do better with a fresh Name Just dont change all your team players names to Saransh Vatsa lol , That would be just weird lol

Banned
    After buying a good AMC next season I will definitely change his name to Saransh Vatsa...

Miodrag Kovacevic (MDKII) makes him a very solid defender.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    I am starting to think that is there any connection between player name and performance, it sounds weird but time and again many people have posted that their players performance increased after changing their name...

I had one ST that i bought that is name was CR7 Ronaldo, and he was one of the Best strikers i had on my main team. But he played between level 2 and level 6 in the team, before he retired, easyer levels.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I am starting to think that is there any connection between player name and performance, it sounds weird but time and again many people have posted that their players performance increased after changing their name...
    I know right think back to when forum Avengers played there 1st game as MO FC but I changed all the names it was" you can be in my team "thread !!! we won 9-0 !!!! lol still my biggest win ever !!!!

I though u changes to Cristiano Ronaldo and he started crying if not given penalties

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I though u changes to Cristiano Ronaldo and he started crying if not given penalties
    lol shut up you fool lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    In my team, my STAR AML Messi takes free kicks...lol...So CR7 can cry as loud as he can but he isn't getting the chance to take free kicks......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast