Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh

Thread: What do you look for ? Mom or assists

Apprentice

What do you look for ? Mom or assists

just wondered what is best stat you look at . man of the match or assists
    no info for you my watchers :P

well assists play into MOM, and the MOM gets the highest rating, so I would look for MOM

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Getting MOM is always going to happen to one of your players if you win so try not think about that, or looking at assists!, if you are buying scouts, or hot prospects or token acadamy players then your players should get good ratings!, but don't expect all your players to be brilliant all the time.

Assist and MoM depends on ratings and ratings of T11 are random and stupid

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

are 2 different things, MotM... and assists, in my case today, was good to have my defender Petrov as a MoM with a 9 of rating, and miroslav Klose is in the Top assists, so, for me are 2 different things and if you can have the 2, this is called perfection.

Neither, I always go for goals with wingers/MC and ST. It's the only stat that exaxtly is what it says. Assists don't mean much to me. A player can get heaps of assists just by assigning free kicks and corners to him. No matter who you assign, he'll be in the top of your assist-list.

In reply to Saransh's post; ratings can be funny at times in the details, but I wouldn't say they don't mean anything or are completely random all the time. You can all have the 4-5's, then I'll happily buy the 8-9 rated in matches. GK's are wellknown for their issues with unreliable ratings but for most other positions they do matter if you look at a serie of matches. You have to factor in how the game deals with positions that aren't that actively involved, GK being the best example, but same can be true for a DMC, or MC if playing down both flanks. In all my slumps it was pretty obvious to see by ratings what was causing it. That doesn't mean it can then easily be fixed though. Also, it is crucial for your central players to get good ratings. Especially your MC's. On numerous occasions I 've seen that one bad (rated) player can have a huge impact on the whole. I don't pay much attention to MOM's, but if a GK has 1 or more on their history that would be a reason for me to consider buying him as they are very rare.

I know it's easy to shoot holes in ratings in individual matches and to take all of them as gospel would be wrong. But by completely dismissing them you might be even more wrong.
    Last edited by fugazi; 04-30-2014 at 04:59 AM.

i win 1-2 and you say that i lost 5-1 to my program

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TALON1973 View Post
    just wondered what is best stat you look at . man of the match or assists
    I look for neither of them...The thing I look for is GOALS
    fugazi likes this.