Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: When are there nordgens on the market?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Hahaha...If you are on the OLD market then on day 1 of new season its worth the pain...You will see many NORDEUS generated players instead of the 0 or 1 on other days...
    Siddharth,
    Since this Old market has been released I ask myself If I'm on old or new market.
    I hear people can't sell players because you can't sell players to lower levels unless it is 2 stars...
    I can sell them really easily with maximum player value... Even on the first time

Also more and more often on my market I see players with abilities. Sometimes there are no 5 star players,sometimes there are 5 with an ability.
    Why is that happening?

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

After 9:30 AM GMT +8 for me, daylight savings is 10:30 AM GMT +8
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    In earlier versions of the NEW market - A player cannot be sold to lower levels unless he is 2 star but after a lot of complaints it was made possible...

And currently I think in all the NEW market a player can be sold to lower levels...

The best way to know you are on the OLD or NEW market is the number of player available to bid when you enter the market...

If there are 25 or less players to bid then you are on the NEW market and if the number of player to bid is greater than 25 then you are on the OLD market...

Hope this helps......
    Qambu Yaasi and Skidz like this.

In earlier versions of the NEW market - A player cannot be sold to lower levels unless he is 2 star but after a lot of complaints it was made possible...

And currently I think in all the NEW market a player can be sold to lower levels...

The best way to know you are on the OLD or NEW market is the number of player available to bid when you enter the market...

If there are 25 or less players to bid then you are on the NEW market and if the number of player to bid is greater than 25 then you are on the OLD market...

Hope this helps......
    more than 25 players of 5 quality or 3,4,5 combined.
    Because right now i don't have any 5 stars... So am I on the new one?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    more than 25 players of 5 quality or 3,4,5 combined.
    Because right now i don't have any 5 stars... So am I on the new one?
    3,4,5 combined, if there were 25 five star player then why we all would complain...There are only 6 five star players available on the new market to bid.....

May be its the end of the season that's why you do not have any 5 star player in the market...

3,4,5 combined, if there were 25 five star player then why we all would complain...There are only 6 five star players available on the new market to bid.....

May be its the end of the season that's why you do not have any 5 star player in the market...
    I don't really know...
    This one time the other season there were 45 players 3.4.5 combined

Banned
    Also in the NEW market the players are available for a very short duration of time...The maximum you will see is 1 hours and that too sometimes, generally the maximum time seen is 30 minutes...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12