Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: THE Cup Final III

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Benlee4u View Post
    Good luck. My cup finals in 3hrs..
    Good luck for you too
    Benlee4u likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

1 hour to go before kick-off and the teams have arrived here in amsterdam and we are not here to sight-see, nor to have a drink either, because both clubs will have league games later on too, Amsterdam Arena home of the famous club Ajax and the Amsterdam tournament is proud to host this cup final, they've insured that the pitch is in prime condition.

Here is the player manager of Julio Quatro.
    Q. "Last time you were underdogs for to win the final, this time your favourites, can you justify this today?"
    A. Well last season was seen as some sort of a fairytale ride to win the cup, this season its been different, winning it last season ment everyone now knows we are one of the strongest teams in the competition, but they are still some good sides that we have had to compete against, today the final we feel confident we can win and you have to think positive for this to happen.

Also an interview with the avci fc player manager
    Q. "You've won 7, can you make it 8?"
    A. I think being the underdog can help us succeed here, there's no pressure on us to perform meaning we can go out there and play football and give our strong opponents a good game, If we keep it tight or get an early goal then we have every chance of winning the cup again.

The Amsterdam Arena holds 52,500 and 25,000 of these are Julio Quatro fans, around 15,000 have thought to have made the long journey from Turkey, while the remaining seats were distributed on a corporate basis.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    All free seats will be with Romanian fans ready to support JULY!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    All free seats will be with Romanian fans ready to support JULY!
    There are no free seats, 120,000 of our fans couldn't get tickets...

Good Luck. Hope tonight show us your second Cup

Quote Originally Posted by marc31 View Post
    Good Luck. Hope tonight show us your second Cup
    Tonight? Kick-Off in less than a hour now!

I considered the way back home to present it infront of your supporters(including myself) :P

Quote Originally Posted by marc31 View Post
    I considered the way back home to present it infront of your supporters(including myself) :P
    Thats if we win.

I wouldn't be suprised if Papaleo does nothing in this game and still gets the MOTM...

Julio Quatro midfielder Robbie Savage is a little upset to be left out the starting line-up, but he says that the gaffer has to make sure he picks the best team available to him for to win this cup final, but if it comes to it, I'll be ready to stir it up should I come on later into the game and its still close, Alvaro Quero however fears his exit from the club, I think he's looking to bring in a good new striker at the start of the next season and it would be sufficient back-up to the main front 2.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast