Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Cheating?? Token buying...??

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    If you are aware of cheating please report it to Nordeus Support

The only exploit I'm aware of is the $ error, I have seen none with tokens.
    I have emailed support, without saying too much it's not really directly related to the games code like the $ bug is but i believe it is probably the same method a lot of these insane teams are using.

     
    Last edited by pstevens989; 08-04-2018 at 01:09 PM.

Rookie
    Ok, I'm getting pretty bloody sick of this. I've said this many times, but I'll say it again...

PEOPLE WHO BUY TOKENS ARE NOT CHEATERS!!

Christ, people who work have money and if they wish to spend their money on Tokens for this game we get NO say in the matter! All of you are on here saying 'Oh, so and so has spent x amount of £,$,€ on Tokens!' So. Bloody. What? This may sound irrelevant, but people spend all of their money on gambling, alcohol and/or drugs, yet people don't take much notice of that. It sounds like a case of 'If it's not happening to me or I don't know about it, then I don't care.' It's almost like a joke. 'It's funny unless I'm the one it's happening to.' Except in this case, it's not a joke, it's someone spending their HARD EARNED MONEY on a recreational activity/hobby. Someone, not sure who, made a very good point on here. It's like someone spending £50 on a PS4 Game, completing it in a few hours and not touching it again. You'd probably go 'What a was that was!' Well, at least here, if someone spends £50 on Tokens, they're going to get a long lasting use out of it - depending how you use them. I've bought Tokens once before, and I can tell you, if you're using them to buy Players, Cash & Packs, you can get a lot of use of of even £10, for instance.

So, in short; STOP LOOKING DOWN ON TOKEN BUYERS AND ACCUSING THEM OF CHEATING! What they do with THEIR money is their business. Not ours. So, for the love of God, stop b******g and moaning because you have a Token buyer in your League/Cup. Instead of crying over it, use this Forum to get some advice from fellow managers who've been in your situation before. They might know what to do. Whinging like a child over broken toys will get you nowhere.

Finally, I don't care if people get angry or hate me for saying this. Many, MANY people hate me anyway, I'm just getting sick and tired of seeing people complain and falsely accuse people of cheating when they are not.
    Mr. Marco likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456