Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Tight Season !!!!

This other team was in front of me the whole season with 3 points at the most. I lost 2-4 at home against him which gave him the lead for most of the season, and because his team was also in good form, I couldn't pass him. Yesterday I played against him on his ground and beat him 2-1, now I'm first place with one point more. My last match is against a not so strong opponent. I also won the CL!
    Phil Scrivener likes this.
    Team: Presheva FC

Addicted
    I won my match today, so that means that whatever happens in my main rival's match i will win the League by at worst 1 point. So I've won the double this season (League and CL)!
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

I won the CL, lost the final of the cup and lost the championship because of this:
    Tight Season !!!!-1.jpg
    Tight Season !!!!-2.jpg
    Tight Season !!!!-3.jpg
    Tight Season !!!!-4.jpg

This is the most serious problem of this game. The shots relation with ball possession.
    In reality, the team with <35% ball possession CANNOT have the same shots with the opponent.
    It just can't happen. (regardless the final result)

Yes, I can accept losing points against weaker teams, but if the game didn't have this wrong programmed thing, then the probability of losing points would be smaller. (and it would be more realistic and fair)

Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    I won my match today, so that means that whatever happens in my main rival's match i will win the League by at worst 1 point. So I've won the double this season (League and CL)!

Well done JOHN I also won my final game to win the league but it was very close waited until the 83rd min for the winner !!!!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    Well done JOHN I also won my final game to win the league but it was very close waited until the 83rd min for the winner !!!!
    That is close! My second to last game was a write-off for the other team - I thrashed them 14-0. Then this one was far closer in comparison, but I still kept a clean sheet of 2-0. And, my player got suspended for 0 matches, as it was the last match of the season!
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

I won the league on goal difference. And I won the cup and CL both after extra time.

I drew against that weak opponent, runner up. -_-

Oh well, at least I got the CL.
    Team: Presheva FC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12