Thread: The age of players , and impact of gain / loss of stars on training

The age of players , and impact of gain / loss of stars on training

How much time is needed so the player will be older for 1 year ( in terms of top11) . I guess 1 season is equal to 1 year here , ain't it ?
    And another question about stars One of my players gained additional star , and afterwards he began to gain much less skill points on training . Will he return to his normal state and begin to train stronger when he will lose 1 star in the new season ?
    And do this stars affect on a game of players ?

Addicted
    Yes, a season is equivalent to a year. I don't know about training speed, but as for stars, they are only a vague indication of quality of the player - they don't affect the player as they just show how good the player is compared to other players. However form is a better indication of how good they are - a 3 star player who performs well will be more useful than a 5 star who doesn't.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    A player gains a year every new season, as he gets older his training will slow down, even scouts dont constantly get high skill points all the time!,, every time you level up your existing players will lose a star as the next level player of the same star of are a higher quality.
    Yes having stars does effect games as quality does count!, having said that a lower star hot prospect can play better than an ordinary slow trainer higher star player so it is allways a safe bet to get a hot prospect or scout.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Addicted
    I guess what I was trying to say was that yes quality counts, but the number of stars is not directly linked to how well your players play.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!