View Poll Results: Are Trebles and 26-0-0's far too common?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

4 21.05%
  • NO

15 78.95%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Trebles and 26-0-0's - Are they too common?

Trebles and 26-0-0's - Are they too common?

We see a numerous of posts on both these achievements in the forum each season.

They are great achievements when they are done and I take nothing away from anyone that achieves either of those feats in any given season, heck well you already know with the number of trebles that I've won lol...

But it makes me wonder...

Are these events far too common in T11? Isn't it supposed to be a difficult achievement to make? Maybe the quality co-efficents (20% make a 10Q worse team play like an 8Q worse team from now on.) need to be adjusted slightly between teams that play against each other so that other teams do get a chance of pulling off a result and preventing the numerous amounts of trebles and 26-0-0's that occur on this game.

What do you think?
    Raykco and HULIANO like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    It seems common because only those peoples who like this game a lot are a member of the forum and are posting regularly...So they all are buying tokens, farming tokens or putting a lot of effort and time in the game...

Hence their teams are too strong for others...I have been playing this game for 9 months and have never seen a 26-0-0...Only in the forum I have seen many teams with 26-0-0 and trebles......
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dean View Post
    It seems common because only those peoples who like this game a lot are a member of the forum and are posting regularly...So they all are buying tokens, farming tokens or putting a lot of effort and time in the game...

Hence their teams are too strong for others...I have been playing this game for 9 months and have never seen a 26-0-0...Only in the forum I have seen many teams with 26-0-0 and trebles......
    Yeah, your probably right. Maybe us forumers are overpowering the other more casual T11 players by quite some distance. Most of the managers that play T11 tend to be "semi-active" (login daily, setup team and run transfers and not often watch matches.)

Regular forum members tend to know all the tricks to playing this game and have got very good at it.
    Sam Dean and Raykco like this.

Banned
    And no one speaks of tells when one looses but its human nature to tell every one when you achieve some thing...So when someone wins a TREBLE or does 26-0-0 then they generally post in the forum...

And no one speaks of tells when one looses but its human nature to tell every one when you achieve some thing...So when someone wins a TREBLE or does 26-0-0 then they generally post in the forum...
    That's also true with some people. But a lot of regular forum members here that often post results of matches still mention the ones we lose.
    Sam Dean and Raykco like this.

Treble is the cup trophy right? I think they are only won by token buyers or farmers.
    26-0-0 has never happened to me,although I have had once a 25-1-0 it was such an exiting season 4...

So if I could I would vote in the middle

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Banned
    No bro...Treble means winning all the 3 competitions - CUP, LEAGUE and CHAMPIONS LEAGUE......

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    Treble is the cup trophy right? I think they are only won by token buyers or farmers.
    26-0-0 has never happened to me,although I have had once a 25-1-0 it was such an exiting season 4...

So if I could I would vote in the middle
    Hahahaha.... LOL, Treble is win CUP,Champions League and The League in the same season.

No bro...Treble means winning all the 3 competitions - CUP, LEAGUE and CHAMPIONS LEAGUE......
    Oh my god! What a misunderstanding...
    Well then my vote goes to no...

P.S I still stand by what I said before...
    Sam Dean likes this.

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Banned
    That's why I have already voted no......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast