View Poll Results: Are Trebles and 26-0-0's far too common?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

4 21.05%
  • NO

15 78.95%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Trebles and 26-0-0's - Are they too common?

Since I just promoted to level 3 I dont have many seasons experience on whats common or not...

But I almost had the treble with 26-0-0 in the league on level 2.
    Lost the cup final to a stronger opponent, but reaching that final was already an achievement due to a lot of very strong competition I think!

I am looking forward to see how strong the league opposition is this season. CL is stronger than last season (relative to my team level) and the cup seems to be always VERY tough...

Good luck in your new season!

Lux
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trebles and 26-0-0's - Are they too common?-s2_cl-results.jpg   Trebles and 26-0-0's - Are they too common?-s2_cupresults.jpg   Trebles and 26-0-0's - Are they too common?-s2_ligaresults.jpg  
    Last edited by Luxtifer; 05-04-2014 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Only if there is no 1v1 stopper available to buy.
    Even I buy only and only 1 on 1 stoppers. Penalty stoopers I have had 2, they were average, but the point is rarely do u have to save a penalty, while one on one situations happen various times a match.... Plus any other keeper other tha 1 on 1 stoppers that I have had till date have been underperformers, although High Q but they concede a lot and get poor ratings...

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123