View Poll Results: Are Trebles and 26-0-0's far too common?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

4 21.05%
  • NO

15 78.95%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Trebles and 26-0-0's - Are they too common?

Although,
    You also need some luck for it to be achieved...

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Love your changed signature July!
    July Fourth likes this.

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Thx for giving me the opportunity to show off.

I have had my first 26-0-0 today in T11 with my lvl 4 team Ajax. We were on course for the treble, bot we lost both finals. Pretty close with 1-0 and 2-0, as I couldn't watch, I feel it could have been more. If there ever was a chance for a treble and a perfect 26-0-0, it was this season. Don't think I will get this chance again, all other accounts are higher and on 35T so I doubt it will get easier. The treble remains difficult enough for me, I have never won a treble yet. On 35T you're too limited, you can manipulate drawings to a certain degree which will make sure you're competitive for a double, but the treble requires more. I would be interested to hear how many mangers on 35T have won trebles and/or have perfect 26-0-0 records? Not counting the first season(s)

Trebles and 26-0-0's - Are they too common?-perfect.jpg

Sadly I've never won a treble.

I've only won the Cup twice in 12 seasons; First was in my first season, and the second was in my 10th season, in which due to some seriously strange results, I came second in the League.

I don't think it's very common at all, the Cup is hard enough to win on it's own.

I'd say League/CL Doubles are FAR more common, as this is very easy to achieve with a token bought/farmed team.

In regards to a 26-0-0 season, the best I have managed is a 25-1-0 season, it seems that the inevitable 'troll' result you get at least once a season ruins the chance of this.

It seems to me that the teams that are capable of winning trebles consistently are either:

A) Perfectly sat within a quality bracket in which they play teams that are very similar, or even lower in quality, in which management skills decide the winners.

B) High enough in quality that they can effectively 'steamroll' opposition, ie. Triplette/July Fourth.

That's just my opinion anyway
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 05-03-2014 at 10:30 PM.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

I won 5 trebles but have never got 26-0-0 in the league ) So No for me

@JulyFourth: I've never used a GK with penalty stopper (PS) skill, I've always bought a GK with one-on-one stopper. Do you think a GK with PS skill worth buying? For me, I think he is useless, but still on the market now there's only him =))
    Last edited by HULIANO; 05-04-2014 at 03:05 AM.

No, it's totaly dificult to get it. I'm 35t player, and i know how difficult to won 26-0-0.
    But it would be different when you have stars player.
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by fadhul17 View Post
    No, it's totaly dificult to get it. I'm 35t player, and i know how difficult to won 26-0-0.
    But it would be different when you have stars player.
    If you team is like 7* up and the rest is 5* and lower, and 26-0-0 is possible. But if your team is 5* and there are 3-4 other teams in similar quality, well I think the chance of getting it is lower than 1%

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    If you team is like 7* up and the rest is 5* and lower, and 26-0-0 is possible. But if your team is 5* and there are 3-4 other teams in similar quality, well I think the chance of getting it is lower than 1%
    I don't think so.
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by fadhul17 View Post
    I don't think so.
    Due to my own experience, I don't know about the others But if you can win 26-0-0 with 3-4 similar quality teams in the league, then it is a great achievement to me

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    I won 5 trebles but have never got 26-0-0 in the league ) So No for me

@JulyFourth: I've never used a GK with penalty stopper (PS) skill, I've always bought a GK with one-on-one stopper. Do you think a GK with PS skill worth buying? For me, I think he is useless, but still on the market now there's only him =))
    Only if there is no 1v1 stopper available to buy.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast