Page 44 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

Breaking News - July Fourth Updates To End

At the end of this season regular updates on July Fourth will end and there will be no more brief match reports on every game anymore. Maybe the next 2-3 season I will provide the odd update on progress, The team is going to start to decline and I'm heading towards semi-active status on July Fourth. A new team/project could replace July Fourth soon.

July Fourth has been around for a long time but it feels like they have reached the end of it's playing time.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-23-2014 at 12:57 AM.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Gareth Bale & Neymar both reached 6 star scout quality from todays practise

Now 12 out of 20 players are scouts. (Average age in the squad is 19,1 and nobody is over 22.

Buffs Mad and Skidz like this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

SBARATA FC

Another defeat in LEAGUE, this time was heavy 6:2 away, all the players got bad ratings, Klimov scored for the 3rd game in a row but again a 6 in rating.

It seems that my team after being 1st 2 seasons ago and 2nd last season, forgot how to defend and score, because i have the same 21 players, only lost one to retirement.
    Since i have a young team, almost all recover there star, so i cant find out what is the problem.

Anyway next season i Will have a team with a few scouts without the need to go shoping, 90T saved, and tomorrow i Will reached the 400 red packs, so i am ready for next season.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    SBARATA FC

Another defeat in LEAGUE, this time was heavy 6:2 away, all the players got bad ratings, Klimov scored for the 3rd game in a row but again a 6 in rating.

It seems that my team after being 1st 2 seasons ago and 2nd last season, forgot how to defend and score, because i have the same 21 players, only lost one to retirement.
    Since i have a young team, almost all recover there star, so i cant find out what is the problem.

Anyway next season i Will have a team with a few scouts without the need to go shoping, 90T saved, and tomorrow i Will reached the 400 red packs, so i am ready for next season.
    Gosh 400 red packs?!?!
    I'm not able to collect red packs 'cause always if I have some
    any player gets injured and the packs are gone... ^^
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Tottenham FC had a rare one day game today and so decided to put the big boys back in as we where playing a bot team, I was unable to watch the match but was pleased with the out come.Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-untitled.jpg
    Tommy Vernersson and Dman2pt like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Tottenham FC had a rare one day game today and so decided to put the big boys back in as we where playing a bot team, I was unable to watch the match but was pleased with the out come.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	23624
    I am a Tottenham supporter aswell You should have Jermain Defoe and Ian Walker in your team!
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Gosh 400 red packs?!?!
    I'm not able to collect red packs 'cause always if I have some
    any player gets injured and the packs are gone... ^^
    Tsss just ridiculous!! Just having said this and whoops another player gets injured in the league match some minutes ago...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Tsss just ridiculous!! Just having said this and whoops another player gets injured in the league match some minutes ago...
    It's not that difficult to save 400 red packs up... Just don't ever use any and then you'll eventually get there.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League: Buffs host 'Given up time to tank' AC and score 5 times in the first 40 mins. A goal each in the second half sealed a 6-1 win.

Dalglish hobbles off with a broken foot early doors but the Lawman came off the bench to grab a double. Jim Baxter who also bagged a brace was awarded MoM.
    Mr. Marco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's not that difficult to save 400 red packs up... Just don't ever use any and then you'll eventually get there.
    Well yeah like this it's possible but I need to spend them 'cause my substitute players aren't good enough to compete with the others... ;-)

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Page 44 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast