Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

D FC

After winning yesterday 1:4 away today i finished the job with a 3:0 win Making 7:1 in agregate, lets whait for next oppponent.

All our player have 3stars and 18 out of 22 are 1SP of the next star, this season we Will play like a True 3stars team.
    500SP already saved for keep the quality of the players for next season If we promote, otherwise New positions and SA for the fast trainers.

Good start for my left winger with 3 goals in 2 games.
    Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-image.jpg
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

SBARATA FC

After winning away 1:3 our opponent turned the things easyer for 2nd leg, playing with a ilegal formation, we won by 2:0 Making 5:1 on agregate.
    Our DC Maillot got MOM
    Also a great performance of our MC Carchedi with 1 goal and 1 assiste.

Guzmán started the season in great form like he finish the last, 3 goals in 2 games
    Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-image.jpg

ACADEMICO D FC

After winning 3:1 at home, we were expecting a dificult game, and it was, but MISIC with 2 assistes made all the work to give us a 2:2 draw
    5:3 in agregate
    We have a few players in great form
    MISIC with 4 assistes and 1 goalSeason 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-image.jpg

Grohman with 2 goals Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-image.jpg

Maciulis with 2 MOM award Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-image.jpg
    Chester FC likes this.

Famous
    Updated Cup qual 2nd leg...

Winning 11...
    We managed to win the 2nd leg 2-1 at home. with AGG 5-2. The result is not good like we won 1st leg at our opponent's field (3-1) but it is increadible actually..U will understand what I'm trying to say by look at the 1 nite change in his squad...his 1st choice team quality from 52 come to more or less 58.5-59.. and our quality still at 54...Just like B4 n After..but just 1 nite only....His team quality today I think can even compete at level 13 not level 9 like now...

TUAN DM FC...
    We also had a win at opponent place 3-2...but we have 1 red card and 1 injured..both are our DMCs...But atleast we go through with AGG 4-2...Good Job...Overall Team quality is equal but his 1st choice is better by 1.5 points which is a lot too... since our opponent all are above us 2 levels and both of them are champion at their level 8 and 9 respectively...

Last edited by Brian Dang; 05-05-2014 at 12:31 PM.
    Dman2pt and roni like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post

Winning 11...We managed to win the 2nd leg 2-1 at home. with AGG 5-2. The result is not good like we won 1st leg at our opponent's field (3-1) but it is increadible actually..U will understand what I'm trying to say by look at the 1 nite change in his squad...his 1st choice team quality from 52 come to more or less 58.5-59.. and our quality still at 54...Just like B4 n After..but just 1 nite only....His team quality today I think can even compete at level 13 not level 9 like now...

Blimey he's been busy buying and/or farming tokens!
    Brian Dang likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

I have a problem please, I got two players from my youth accademy and cant sign one of them without paying 18 tokens....I dont have 18 tokens and this player I expected to be free for me to sign what should I do if I dont have 18token? do I lose the player? if so then why bother upgrading that facility if it only gives me players I cant afford?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post

Winning 11...
    We managed to win the 2nd leg 2-1 at home. with AGG 5-2. The result is not good like we won 1st leg at our opponent's field (3-1) but it is increadible actually..U will understand what I'm trying to say by look at the 1 nite change in his squad...his 1st choice team quality from 52 come to more or less 58.5-59.. and our quality still at 54...Just like B4 n After..but just 1 nite only....His team quality today I think can even compete at level 13 not level 9 like now...

TUAN DM FC...
    We also had a win at opponent place 3-2...but we have 1 red card and 1 injured..both are our DMCs...But atleast we go through with AGG 4-2...Good Job...Overall Team quality is equal but his 1st choice is better by 1.5 points which is a lot too... since our opponent all are above us 2 levels and both of them are champion at their level 8 and 9 respectively...

People dont learn that quality is not all in this game, thats Why last season and already this one some token buyer in my main team server abandoned there teams.
    In the first season they dont win the LEAGUE title, they just give up.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    People dont learn that quality is not all in this game, thats Why last season and already this one some token buyer in my main team server abandoned there teams.
    In the first season they dont win the LEAGUE title, they just give up.
    Yeah - just look at the form of that guys new players - at least 2 are on 5 because they didn't really do anything in the match.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Well I made a bad start this season. My players are tired and morale is at 50%, and I'm running low on rest packs, so It's going to be a tough for the first 2-3 matches, but I hope that I will manage to rest my team and get ready to fight for the league trophy.

I lost the cup already, but I'm looking on that from a bright side, I will have more time to focus on league and champions league, but league is my primary target

I'm not doing any transfers yet, I have a nice squad, but I will need to get some more players, in case my first squad gets injured or tired. I also need to get a good goalkeeper, but I will wait becouse right now there are bidding wars everywere, and I don't want to waste my money/tokens.
    John Naish likes this.
    Level 1 - League position 1st
    Level 2 - League position 4th
    Level 3 - League position ?

Quote Originally Posted by dardamaniacs View Post
    Well I made a bad start this season. My players are tired and morale is at 50%, and I'm running low on rest packs, so It's going to be a tough for the first 2-3 matches, but I hope that I will manage to rest my team and get ready to fight for the league trophy.

I lost the cup already, but I'm looking on that from a bright side, I will have more time to focus on league and champions league, but league is my primary target

I'm not doing any transfers yet, I have a nice squad, but I will need to get some more players, in case my first squad gets injured or tired. I also need to get a good goalkeeper, but I will wait becouse right now there are bidding wars everywere, and I don't want to waste my money/tokens.
    If you are on level 3, you can go for the 4* players on the auction! the more expensive ones, because managers on level 2 dont have many money, and the other managers of level 3 are looking for 5* players.
    Sam Dean likes this.

Cup 1st Round, 2nd Leg: PAN UTD 11 0-4 July Fourth (July Fourth win 9-0 on aggregate.)

Miku-Zidane (37) Papaleo (46,67) Benayoun (81) MOTM: Papaleo.

Just like our first leg, not a lot really happened, we didn't play too great but still scored some goals and did the job. Onto the next round it is.
    Sam Dean and Mo Meow Odom like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast