Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

2 rather poor performances from July Fourth today but they were still wins. As mentioned earlier a 2-0 win over FC Kelantanese in the league with Benayoun netting the brace for us with Papaleo receiving the landmark 100th MOTM, In the Cup tonight we won 3-1 against RKS MIRKOW, This time Petersen getting a brace for us and Papaleo scoring late to give us a good advantage going into the second leg. Regal was given the MOTM on this occasion.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Had an interesting day in the CL yesterday.

Playing a side with a quality that was just a tad below mine (the other two teams in the group are a good 7 or 8Q lower), so wanted to get off to a good start.

I had a midfielder sent off after 10 mins. I went to change from a 4-4-2 to a 4-4-1, but while doing that noticed that my star striker had disappeared from my team lineup. I rechecked the game and noticed that he too had been sent off in the 10th min. 2 players sent off in a min!

I decided to then go for a 4-3-1 instead as options with two sent off are pretty limited. As I had both my ML and MR intact I kept them on with the one CM in the middle.

13th min, the MC gets injured. Subbed him out with the only other fit MC in my team.

23rd min, my DL/DC goes down injured.

49th min, the subbed MC goes down unjured.

89th min, my opponent scores the wining goal, I lose 1-0.

Hard not to feel a bit like it was irrelevant what I did, as it was clear I wasn't going to win that game. Should be interesting to know how the team copes in the next two CL games with my two main players suspended. I'm also not going to use red packs on the injured players (2, 4 and 5 days respectively), so they will miss some of those games too.

Time to see if my back up and reserve players are up to the job of getting me through the next few games.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Addicted
    First Nordgen player

FC Bristbury have just signed their first Nordgen player, Adam Wright. He is a 19 years old striker, and a very fast trainer, so should be at 6 stars or beyond before long. He only cost me 2 tokens as well!

On a separate note, we are on a winning streak in all competitions so far this season, so let's see how far we can keep it like that!
    Last edited by John Naish; 05-07-2014 at 11:57 PM.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

CUP RESULTS 1st leg

SBARATA FC

We are not able to score against the teams in LEAGUE, but we keep winning against the teams 1 level higher, a good away win by 1:2
    2 goals from our DC and captain Maillot and MOM

ACADEMICO D FC

Good win at home by 5:2, the 2 goals against are the only thing that do not allow us to say we are in the next stage.
    Hat trick from Misic and MOM

D FC

we got a away draw by 1:1 playing the 2nd half against 9, Saransh save us from defeat. The away goal can make the diference.

A a Z FC

We lost away, but only by 2:1, so we only need a goal at home, because of that important away goal.
    maake08 and Chester FC like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Think this is going to be a very competitive league season for us. After just 2 games, no team is 100%. I am one of six teams who are on 4 points and just 2 goals difference between all six.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Famous
    Match day 3 update...

TUAN DM FC..LOST at home 0-1 with a so much weaker team...we are dominating the match..always win with the same formation we started with...we watched the match...we made change in formation and also substitute but the result is the same 0-1...our opponent didn't even watch the match..yesterday at league we also lost 1-3 with 2 red card and 1 injured...TROLL NOW IS HUNTING THIS TEAM...same thing happened to my winning 11 last year (maybe because we are unbeaten last season so this year they let us lost 4-5 game straight for equivalent)
    3 MATCHES..1 WIN 2 LOST..THE UNBEATEN DOUBLE WINNER LAST SEASON NOW LYING AT BOTTOM HALF WITH ALL WEAK TEAMS...ofcoz I knew the season just start and we still can clinch the title like what we did in both our teams last season.. but the feeling is very funny...and we lost all the record that we created..it is no fun and no chalenging at all coz u will never know when u lost even when u are in full condition and nothing wrong with the strategy and it is uncomfortable...

IN CUP...WE BEAT THE LEVEL 8 CHAMPION 3-1 (LEVEL 6 VS LEVEL 8) AT HIS HOME FOR THE 1ST LEG PLAY OFF...

CL: We had draw 1-1 at opponent's ground...same thing happened...49.5 vs 38.8 and he managed to level with me at min 81..but we are still top of the group with 1 win 1 draw...at least

HOW POOR ABILITIES OF THE NORDEUS PROGRAMMERS ARE...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 05-08-2014 at 09:26 AM.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Banned
    Defeated my league opponent 6-0...

Now my STAR AML has 6 goals and 3 assist in the 2 league matches......
    Raykco, Dman2pt and maake08 like this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    This season has started like a goal frenzy!, Tottenham F.C second team today shared a seven goal thriller with Teuku F.C, although the quality was 70.2 to 62.2 in my favour Teuku F.C. gave me a right go!, we went behind early on but quickly equalised, Teuku F.C continue to attack and Lloris had to pull of some good saves, Teuku F.C where playing 3-1-5-1 a real defencive formation but it was giving my 3-1-4-2 a right head ache so I had to change things!. I took off my DMC and put on a ST and went to 3-4-3 to give me more threat at breaking down this defencive barrage!, it worked we scored two goals just before half time, Hoddle on 39 and Fabregas right before the HT whistle! at 3-1 I thought I would coast it now!, Messi got his second to make it 4-1 so Teuku F.C went for it, changed to a 3-4-3 to match me and they scored instantly (2-4) and continued to dominate the game, I decided to strengthen the back to cope with there front three so took off Hoddle and brought on King (DC) shuffled Fabregas into the center so now 4-3w-3, it worked!, Klinsmenn broke there offside trap to hammer past the keeper for 5!. great, final score 2-5 but the score does not do Teuku F.C justice, they where excellenct, they managed 11 shots to my 15 so had it not been for Lloris today they would have had more!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    Played a 2-2 away draw with the only team in my league which can pose a THREAT to my League Trophy...

I was leading the game 1-2 but it ended in draw due to a late goal in the 87 minute...
    Dman2pt likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    This topsy turvy season for Tottenham FC continues!, we played a league match today against Thunder Cats FC today and the quality was 70.6 (me) V 59 so it should have been a formality!..O NO!, Thunder Cats FC, dominated the game, they scored after just 8 mins and continued to attack!, we couldnt get out of our own half!, I watched the stats and after 35 mins they had 9 shots to 4! W.T.F!, thinking a troll was on the cards I took of my DMC, put on a 3rd striker and chanded to hard attacking! now 3-4-3, it worked we scored on 39 mins.
    After HT Thunder Cats FC carried on like the first half with wave after wave of attack!, but we managed one rare counter and scored!, this did nothing to stop them throwing everything at us, getting worried I took of a MC and put on a DC to go four at the back! and move my other MC into the middle!, this tactic has been working well just of late! (4-3-3) sure enough we scored again and that seem to kill the game off! , we won 3-1, this was another hard match today, L10 is proving to be very tactical!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast