Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

Quote Originally Posted by Con Dingo View Post
    You can do what I did. Lose the first Cup match and you won't have that pressure by the end of Day 1.
    No pressure on July Fourth winning an unbeaten treble, But always huge amounts of pressure on us trying to win the league with 26-0-0. We can always win trebles but never really a 26-0-0's team.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Celtic Rangers win 3-0 away in the league to remain in pole position. Manager Midas McConnigal praises the opposition. "Any side that achieves 15 shots on goal (5 on target), 1 freekick and 5 corners from a paltry 20% possession against my team deserves respect." Bot Robot made no comment.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Tottenham FC continued there charge for the treble and make history for the club with a 2-0 win against a team 1 level higher, there was only 1Q point in the teams average so I new it was going to be tight!, I also noticed he was playing 4-4-2 flat which is a thorn in my 3w-1-4-2 formation!, 3w-1-4-2 struggles with it but this season I have been experimenting and 4-1-3w-2 has over come 4-4-2 FOUR times this season so I played it with a back up plan of changing to a 4-3-3 if I was struggling!, I set orders to hard attacking and force couter attacks and it paid divedends, Tottenham FC won 2-0, we kept a clean sheet so we are in a nice position fot the second leg. Goals from Sheringham and Hoddle did the job.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Sunday June 1, 2014...05:00 ICT...

Something will about to happen...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Sunday June 1, 2014...05:00 ICT...

Something will about to happen...
    There will be a New Team?

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    There will be a New Team?
    We'll find out later...

Oops....2.5K post!
    Last edited by pnr8555; 05-20-2014 at 05:53 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    We'll find out later...
    Would be fun though, if 14 of us made a new team and invited eachoter so we end up in same league Won't happen - I know. But it would be fun.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy vernersson View Post
    would be fun though, if 14 of us made a new team and invited eachoter so we end up in same league won't happen - i know. But it would be fun.
    FPL.....

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...rs-league.html

There was 17 of us on forum here and we had to split into 2 leagues to start with to keep things even.

SBARATA FC

This is not our season, we create chances, but the ball dosent whant to get in. Worst our 2 highest Q players, now both on scout level, start to have bad ratings.

We lost in LEAGUE away 3:1 i had conection problems, whend i manage to log in, was already loosing 2:0.

In CUP we lost away 2:1, we still got a chance but with only 1 goal with 20 shots, i dont have many hopes.

A a Z FC

We can say goodbye to the CUP, just lost at home 1:5 against a token buyer same level.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No pressure on July Fourth winning an unbeaten treble, But always huge amounts of pressure on us trying to win the league with 26-0-0. We can always win trebles but never really a 26-0-0's team.
    Why do u wanna win the league with 26-0-0? I mean it doesn't matter if you've won every single game in a season or if you have lost 3-4 times. As long as you're champion you should be happy and not always looking forward to an even better season. At some point it's nearly impossible to be more successful... Just take it easy and have fun... Imo it's ways more comfortable without those huge amounts of pressure ;-)
    Dman2pt likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast