Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vernersson View Post
    If I counted correctly, so ought to be secured the league title if we win tonight?
    Bad Boys FC is 12 points behind with five games left in the league. If we win, and if Bad Boys FC wins, it's still 12 points difference. But as is well secured the league title? Mathematics is not my forte. But 3x4 = 12. So you can Bad Boys FC get on the same points as us, if we would succeed in losing the last 4 games IF we win tonight. But when the remains of course the fact that we have won both games against the Bad Boys FC, ​​and that we have a crushing goal difference. Correct me if I'm wrong. But win tonight does well to For My Stephanie has secured the league title for real?

Yeah, A win for you or a Bad Boys loss will all but mathematically end it, So yeah 3 points and title is yours basically.
    Tommy Vernersson likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah, A win for you or a Bad Boys loss will all but mathematically end it, So yeah 3 points and title is yours basically.
    A draw for each of them reaches as well...
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

League Round 22: July Fourth 2-0 Supap FC

Papaleo (4 PEN,82) MOTM: Papaleo. July Fourth League Champions

Papaleo scored an early penalty and the game was very much even after that with Supap getting chances to score but our quality was just too much for them, We sealed the last win needed to win the league after a Petersen corner found Papaleo's head for a 2-0 win. July Fourth now are officially confirmed the league champions but let's be honest we were never under any pressure this season at all.

Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg: July Fourth 4-0 Pungpond (Agg 9-0)

Papaleo (6,61,75 Hat-trick,90) MOTM: Papaleo.

Papaleo scored early on to give July Fourth the advantage once again and cleaned up in the 2nd half by scoring a further 3 more goals completing a hat-trick in the process, This means that Papaleo scored all 6 of our goals today and now has effectively ended the race for the clubs top scorer for the season by pulling 7 goals clear of Benayoun. Another goal will give Papaleo 40 for the season and also scored 370 in his career so far and looks likely to set a new all-time club record and over 400 is a possibility before decline/retirement.

I still today can't understand how i could lose with 4-1 vs Persiker FC on the 4th position. They scored 4 goals on me aswell. I've let in 7 goals in 21 games - 4 of them in the same match. And that probably stopped me from a perfect season
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

SBARATA FC

Well i have to laught, another defeat, this time away against 6th by 2:0.
    In the 2nd half of the LEAGUE i dindt manage any win, 6 defeats and 3 draws, this must be a New record! Having a 5*first team and using a legal formation, full condition, not full moral, since i give up waisting blue boosters.
    roni likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

I still today can't understand how i could lose with 4-1 vs Persiker FC on the 4th position. They scored 4 goals on me aswell. I've let in 7 goals in 21 games - 4 of them in the same match. And that probably stopped me from a perfect season
    Well... That's a thing we call 'troll mourinho' in the forum, July Fourth also has the 26-0-0 curse too. Some clubs got multiple 26-0-0 records in their history where we always tend to get a bad result at some stage during a league season.

Every season I estimate on average a team receives 2 'troll' results a season.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-27-2014 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    SBARATA FC

Well i have to laught, another defeat, this time away against 6th by 2:0.
    In the 2nd half of the LEAGUE i dindt manage any win, 6 defeats and 3 draws, this must be a New record! Having a 5*first team and using a legal formation, full condition, not full moral, since i give up waisting blue boosters.
    Sorry to hear that But it is weird that you haven't manage to win any game in the 2nd part of the league season. Are the other teams in your league better by quality maybe? Only explanation i can come up with is that they counter your formation, or that you dont participate during the games?

My Best season so far was 24-1-1 and the draw was against a team of 2* players, the 2MCs saw red card in first half, and almost at the end another player got injured, so i ended playing against 8 players and i only manage a 1:1 draw.
    If you are in 1st place unbeaten, be prepare a troll result is always around the corner.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Well... That's a thing we call 'troll mourinho' in the forum, July Fourth also has the 26-0-0 curse too. Some clubs got multiple 26-0-0 records in their history where we always tend to get a bad result at some stage during a league season.

Every season I estimate on average a team receives 2 'troll' results a season.
    Yea I couldn't believe my eyes when i looked at the game. You know, my opponent didnt participate, so it gave me even more ball possession. I simply don't understand the outcome of that game at all. It would have been nice with a 26-0-0, since i will never more get the chanse of doing that. I am very dominant in my league this season, but that will change til the next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    My Best season so far was 24-1-1 and the draw was against a team of 2* players, the 2MCs saw red card in first half, and almost at the end another player got injured, so i ended playing against 8 players and i only manage a 1:1 draw.
    If you are in 1st place unbeaten, be prepare a troll result is always around the corner.
    Well my average quality is now 30,5 stars. Best team except me in my league has 20,1 stars. So it would be very weird if i lose any more games - or even drop points. My only loss is insane ^^ 4-1 vs a crap team. I guess that's what u ppl call "troll result"

Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast