Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Morale of the players you buy

Rookie

Morale of the players you buy

Hi - it's my 9th season and I don't recall having bought a player whose morale was superior than just "Good". It' actually 90% of the time Poor and Very Poor. Has anyone else noticed this ? Anyway, "great" way to make us spend morale boosters I'd say...

Most people will sell the players that they aren't using so their morale will be low. I wouldn't waste my morale boosters on a player I'm selling.
    peteryeung likes this.

agree

ive had players with superb morale. but most of the players I sell have terrible morale. so expect players to have poor morale when you get them

Some of the player I brought also has poor morale. Those players get poor morale simply because they ain't being used much in their previous club.
    Magnifique le FC (Current: Season 9, Level 7 - START OVER ONCE AGAIN)

TREBLE (2):
    LEVEL 5, LEVEL 6 (CONSECUTIVE TREBLE)

League (5):
    Champion: Level 1, 2, 4, 5, 6
    Fourth Place: Level 3

Champions League (2):
    Champion: Level 5, 6

Nivea Men League:
    Never Qualify

Cup (2):
    Champion: Level 5, 6

Longest Winning Streak: 64 Games
    Longest Unbeaten Run: 73 Games

It is really rare to find a player with superb morale.
    Players on the market often have poor or good or even very poor morale beacause they weren't used at their team

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Yes this is normal because most managers are flogging there players as they are and dont waste boosters on players there not keeping!, as soon as you get your new player boost him back up to 90% on both.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

See I don't think it is necessarily that important to have a high morale and condition on your players.

In My first cup game today against a stronger opponent my players were all at about 45-55% condition and ranged from 70%+ in morale yet I won 1-3.

I think there is more importance on formation and tactics than anything. I often wait til my players are the lower side of good in morale until I boost. I'm not made of boosters. :-)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Reggie Churchill View Post
    See I don't think it is necessarily that important to have a high morale and condition on your players.

In My first cup game today against a stronger opponent my players were all at about 45-55% condition and ranged from 70%+ in morale yet I won 1-3.

I think there is more importance on formation and tactics than anything. I often wait till my players are the lower side of good in morale until I boost. I'm not made of boosters. :-)
    I agree with morale - mine I keep at very good for matches and don't worry about the exact %. Condition i like them to be in the green though, preferably 75%+
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

I do prefer my condition to be high but was caught off guard today by overtraining yesterday an having an early cup game. Still won though :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast