Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Where is my old team???

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by piomou View Post
    But my manager trophy room were is ( in my menu a see the trophyes.. but my oponnents see only the actual team activity)??? If this game is made in honor of manager.. where is my manager trophy room?? if i change 10 teams.. where is my personality?? where is my proud?? just for fun??
    It's only a game - get over it. If you'd read the details more carefully before moving to a new team then maybe you wouldn't have made the mistake you did. You can't go back and change that, so get on and enjoy the game with your new team. There isn't a manager trophy room, just a club one, but they are working on introducing an achievements tab on the manager page.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    It's only a game - get over it. If you'd read the details more carefully before moving to a new team then maybe you wouldn't have made the mistake you did. You can't go back and change that, so get on and enjoy the game with your new team. There isn't a manager trophy room, just a club one, but they are working on introducing an achievements tab on the manager page.
    He has every right to moan and consider himself owner of his old team, specially if he had spent real money on it, becides the time spent for 32some seasons, let him express himseif mate anyone can make mistakes.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    He has every right to moan and consider himself owner of his old team, specially if he had spent real money on it, becides the time spent for 32some seasons, let him express himseif mate anyone can make mistakes.
    True - I was a bit harsh in saying that and I'm sorry I did. I understand that everyone has a right to moan and that anyone could have made the same mistake - I just see an awful lot of moaning on the forum and get frustrated by it.

piomou - Sorry for that post, it was out of order - I hope you can accept my apology.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    True - I was a bit harsh in saying that and I'm sorry I did. I understand that everyone has a right to moan and that anyone could have made the same mistake - I just see an awful lot of moaning on the forum and get frustrated by it.

piomou - Sorry for that post, it was out of order - I hope you can accept my apology.
    I sooo much agree with you about forum moaning and you where not so harsh in your post in order to apologize, nevertheless this forum needs some more polite ppl like you are. Cheers.
    John Naish likes this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    43 seasons my friend, from 19/12/2010 until 6/4/2014! 32 level of team. I understand that i cannot go back to my team at least 28 days.. not that i am auto erase my team! That team is all about this game for me! if i cannot go back to it, i quit to play this game !!! I thought that i can manage 2 team or 3 teams.. but not all in that season!! This is a ****!

I don t remind to read that i connot ever go back to my old team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not so crazy to delete my team!!! I am sorry that i didn t made a screenshot..

Earlier i found why i made the "mistake" to loose my old team.. im from romania and i use the romanian language.. and the translation is wrong !!!!!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don t remind to read that i connot ever go back to my old team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not so crazy to delete my team!!! I am sorry that i didn t made a screenshot..
    Did you saw this before? What's wrong with the translation? (and I'm not talking about "28zile").

"Nu vei fi capabil să te întorci la clubul actual" I think is well explained.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 05-05-2014 at 06:54 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Submit a support ticket to Nordeus Support and they will get the translation fixed.
    Sam Dean likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kustodian View Post
    Submit a support ticket to Nordeus Support and they will get the translation fixed.
    Why submit a support ticket ? You guys cannot rectify a bug/error unless some one complains about it. ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast