Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: About CUP! Help me to understand the logic.

  1. #1
    Rookie Mcxpcdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    108

    About CUP! Help me to understand the logic.

    Someone says, to win the cup or achieve a good position is impossible until level 12-15 etc.
    And the other says it is just a waste of time, rivals are easy etc.
    But i wonder if i am the unlucky one or there is something i dont understand.

    This season i was eliminated by a 19 level guy (120 Q) in play offs - My team's Quality is 63 and 65+ is scout in my level.
    The previous season, 90 Quality guy eliminated me.
    Before that.. it goes on like that.

    But I see that a 6 level manager won 2 or 3 CUP's and i wonder how can it be possible?
    Last edited by Mcxpcdx; 02-07-2013 at 07:20 PM.
    Season 10 Level 10
    Team : Real Mahmut F.C.
    Formations : 4-4-2 | 4-1-2-1-2 | 3-5-2 V | 4-3-2-1

    League
    Champions (5) - Seasons 3,4,6,8,9
    Runners up (1) - Seasons 2
    Third place (2) - Season 5,7
    4th place (1) - Season 1


    Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 2,3
    Runners up (1) - Season 5
    Third place (2) - Seasons 8,9


    CUP
    NO SUCCESS!

  2. #2
    Dreamer gkassimis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    433
    it is the server. i am always facing teams that are no higher than my level. thats why i win the cup every year. i also play with my wifes team which is in a different server. there the things are like your server. most of the teams are higher level and i can't do much. the only good thing is the money. even if i continue for only one round i earn more money than winning the cup with my team. and an other good thing that your server has is that you can find in transfer market good players easily with a few tokens. in my server there are almost no 5 star players and for the few good 4 star you have to pay 20-25 tokens minimum.

  3. #3
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Yeah, it just depends on your server. Sounds like a lot of empty spots up there at your level due to deleted teams so they just chuck you in with the big boys. It could happen to your CL as well so keep an eye out for that


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  4. #4
    Rookie Mcxpcdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    it is the server. i am always facing teams that are no higher than my level. thats why i win the cup every year. i also play with my wifes team which is in a different server. there the things are like your server. most of the teams are higher level and i can't do much. the only good thing is the money. even if i continue for only one round i earn more money than winning the cup with my team. and an other good thing that your server has is that you can find in transfer market good players easily with a few tokens. in my server there are almost no 5 star players and for the few good 4 star you have to pay 20-25 tokens minimum.
    Yeah you're right about that. For example i spent 25 tokens for 12 players at beginning of this season and for 25 tokens i have a squad of five 6* players and the others (even the reserves) are 5*. If its like you said, i prefer having a nice squad rather than winning the CUP but finding 5* players and buying them for lots of tokens
    Season 10 Level 10
    Team : Real Mahmut F.C.
    Formations : 4-4-2 | 4-1-2-1-2 | 3-5-2 V | 4-3-2-1

    League
    Champions (5) - Seasons 3,4,6,8,9
    Runners up (1) - Seasons 2
    Third place (2) - Season 5,7
    4th place (1) - Season 1


    Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 2,3
    Runners up (1) - Season 5
    Third place (2) - Seasons 8,9


    CUP
    NO SUCCESS!

  5. #5
    Rookie Mcxpcdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Yeah, it just depends on your server. Sounds like a lot of empty spots up there at your level due to deleted teams so they just chuck you in with the big boys. It could happen to your CL as well so keep an eye out for that
    Yeah you made a good point. But in CL, all of the players were always the same level as me.
    I never saw a guy whose level is higher than mine in CL. Is that possible in another servers?
    Season 10 Level 10
    Team : Real Mahmut F.C.
    Formations : 4-4-2 | 4-1-2-1-2 | 3-5-2 V | 4-3-2-1

    League
    Champions (5) - Seasons 3,4,6,8,9
    Runners up (1) - Seasons 2
    Third place (2) - Season 5,7
    4th place (1) - Season 1


    Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 2,3
    Runners up (1) - Season 5
    Third place (2) - Seasons 8,9


    CUP
    NO SUCCESS!

  6. #6
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcxpcdx View Post
    Yeah you made a good point. But in CL, all of the players were always the same level as me.
    I never saw a guy whose level is higher than mine in CL. Is that possible in another servers?
    There's a few on here, Nordeus even said it can happen from time to time. So if your server is empty at those levels then it could well mean that you may get higher level CL opponents as you get to higher levels
    Mcxpcdx likes this.


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  7. #7
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,873
    Yes is very annoying and really unfair. Cups should be maded on groups of level from level 1 to level 4, from 4 to 8 and so on, like in real life, almost all Cups are adding teams from first 4 leagues.

    I'm at level 9 and the biggest level was 18 if I remember good, I will need to play 1 more year to have a chance.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  8. #8
    Rookie Mcxpcdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes is very annoying and really unfair. Cups should be maded on groups of level from level 1 to level 4, from 4 to 8 and so on, like in real life, almost all Cups are adding teams from first 4 leagues.

    I'm at level 9 and the biggest level was 18 if I remember good, I will need to play 1 more year to have a chance.
    Yeah that's what i'm talking about I faced a 19 level! Come on Nordeus, you face that!
    If that happens in CL like dv8r said, i'll quit playing. I understand the cup, not accept the logic but i understand. But i cannot stand if that happens in CL. That'd be really unfair!
    Season 10 Level 10
    Team : Real Mahmut F.C.
    Formations : 4-4-2 | 4-1-2-1-2 | 3-5-2 V | 4-3-2-1

    League
    Champions (5) - Seasons 3,4,6,8,9
    Runners up (1) - Seasons 2
    Third place (2) - Season 5,7
    4th place (1) - Season 1


    Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 2,3
    Runners up (1) - Season 5
    Third place (2) - Seasons 8,9


    CUP
    NO SUCCESS!

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4
    It's impossible to win the Cup. I've won 9 consecutive leagues out of 10 seasons, been in every CL semi and won it 3 times but never passed the 3rd round of the Cup. The Cup has to be divided into levels as well. The lowest opponent should not face a team more than 3 pr 4 levels above.
    Once I beat a team from a lower level 18-0!!! How realistic is that? Not to say how uninteresting it could be as well.

  10. #10
    Pro Ro Edu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Huelva
    Posts
    904
    i hope next season to win all 3 competitions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast