Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By Saransh Vatsa
  • 2 Post By July Fourth
  • 2 Post By Dman2pt
  • 2 Post By Mo Meow Odom
  • 2 Post By Sam Dean
  • 2 Post By Saransh Vatsa

Thread: Here comes my AMR/MR Saransh Vatsa...

Banned

Here comes my AMR/MR Saransh Vatsa...

This is my THIRD signing of the season. Although Saransh is only 3(2 skill points away form 4 star) star but he will soon be trained to 5 star with Shadow Striker special ability......

So Saransh you will have to wait for some days to play in the main TEAM......

I think he is TOKEN youth academy player of a Manager of LEVEL 10 which some body signed and released for money...

Cool mate, I will see to naming some player after u soon, meanwhile, here is my DL/DML Siddhart Shankar Singh

Here comes my AMR/MR Saransh Vatsa...-sss.jpg

Sam Dean likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Everyone is signing a Saransh Vatsa for their team...

However I believe the original template for a Saransh Vatsa is a ST with One-on-One scorer.
    Saransh Vatsa and Sam Dean like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Lets see how these 2 guys perform...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Everyone is signing a Saransh Vatsa for their team...

However I believe the original template for a Saransh Vatsa is a ST with One-on-One scorer.
    My motto was to name a SUPER FAST trainer after Saransh so that he can stay in the team for 6,7 seasons......
    Last edited by Sam Dean; 05-05-2014 at 11:51 AM.

Here is my version on the list of top assisters of last season, in this case he creates more chances that the ones he finishes.
    He prefere to assiste others to score.
    Here comes my AMR/MR Saransh Vatsa...-image.jpg

And already scored 1 goal in the first leg of CUP
    Sam Dean and Saransh Vatsa like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dean View Post
    This is my THIRD signing of the season. Although Saransh is only 3(2 skill points away form 4 star) star but he will soon be trained to 5 star with Shadow Striker special ability......

So Saransh you will have to wait for some days to play in the main TEAM......

I think he is TOKEN youth academy player of a Manager of LEVEL 10 which some body signed and released for money...

OMG Watch him hun he can be very lazy lol but good luck

Banned
    Hahahaha...
    This version of Saransh Vatsa cannot act lazy, he has a lot of distance to cover...
    Firstly he has to learn Special ability then has to reach 4 star then 5 star then SCOUT......
    Dman2pt and Saransh Vatsa like this.

Well actually my prefered position IRL is AMC, Mo made me a ST and that became the code of conduct for forums but I have no problems at all with that, infact Striker and MC are my secondary prefered positions.
    @Dman2PT, yeah lol assisting is always fun, creating chances is the reason why I like AMC position more than ST as u can be more creative, plus I love dribbling
    @Sam, I am not lazy unless I have a manager like Mo who benches me every second match lol JK Mo is an awesome manager she always increases my wages and gets me a huge box of Nutella every time I score, now I am scoring so much that I had to build a special outhouse to store my nutella and also design special locks else "Hitler" will steal it lol Yahoo Answer is amazing
    Sam Dean and July Fourth like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.