• 1 Post By Olembe Jeff
  • 1 Post By Sam Dean
  • 1 Post By kynan
  • 1 Post By Mo Meow Odom
  • 2 Post By Saransh Vatsa
  • 2 Post By gogs67

Thread: signing youth players

Unhappy signing youth players

I have just gotten two offers from my youth accademy, I could sign the mc player rated 12, but the DL player rated 19 is asking for 18 token. if I have to pay token to sign a player from my own upgraded youth accademy and have to pay as much 18 token, then if I release him he is gotten by another player for maybe 1 token....that does not sound fair to me....is there something I am not doing right?

Banned
    No bro you are doing every thing right...Its like this only...The 4 star youth player has to be signed with TOKENS which can range form 18 to 24 tokens...

But its the other way around too...Some one else will release his TOKEN youth player then you can sign him for 1 TOKEN......
    John Naish and Olembe Jeff like this.

ok m8. thanks a lot, I did not know it works that way, I always thought those top rated youth players in auction probably comes from one of you top teams with all scouts in squad well in that case I just produced a super talented 19 year old DL rated 26 and he is so going to be free for all lol hope I get a good replacement as I already sold my back up DL thinking creating space will let me sign the kid
    Sam Dean likes this.

Banned
    I will like to tell you that the player you release gets deleted form the system...So no body gets them......
    Last edited by Sam Dean; 05-05-2014 at 12:37 PM.
    Olembe Jeff likes this.

I normally just sign the player that costs no Tokens, then sell him straight away to make a bit more cash.

The Tokens asked for a good youth player for me doesn't offer good value. You could win a 5 star 19yr old on auction for way less than 12/18Tokens.
    Olembe Jeff likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I normally just sign the player that costs no Tokens, then sell him straight away to make a bit more cash.

The Tokens asked for a good youth player for me doesn't offer good value. You could win a 5 star 19yr old on auction for way less than 12/18Tokens.
    I normally do that hun but this time I got my youth last Friday I kept him till sunday and the transfer market was busy sold him and made a lot of money !!!!! yea!!! so it depends I guess when you get them !!!, but I dont think they are really worth keeping

I usually sign the Free player, train him a SA and bring up his Q close to next Star, and then sell him on the 1st day of a season, usually when he is 20 years old.... And I have never signed the Token player, and don't even plan to do it....
    Mo Meow Odom and Olembe Jeff like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Famous
    I always sign the free youth player, just to sell straight away for some money. The token one I usually let go unless I need that position.
    5 days ago I got a 3* MC for 12 tokens, and trained him up to Scout in a couple of days, unbelievably fast trainer for the cost. And both my strikers are Scout level special ability ex youth squad.
    Olembe Jeff and Carlito like this.

Depending on your transfer market you can get a fast trainer with better quality for less Tokens , but Youth players have better chances to perform good. Normaly 2 out of 3 market players don't adapt well to my team and regardless of their quality get low ratings. I have to sell them after 1 or 2 seaons. Most youthplayers perform excellent and I have them on my team for 4 seasons or more.
    Only my personal experience, sure there are other folks who disagree.
    And when your average teamquality isn't that high (3-4*) even the free youngster can be a backup player. Even if they're no fast trainers sometimes they gain their skills quite decent. I think it's worth giving them a try before you sell.