• 1 Post By Themis Ntamarelos
  • 1 Post By Saransh Vatsa
  • 1 Post By kynan
  • 2 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Themis Ntamarelos

Thread: 1 star player exceptional performer

Question 1 star player exceptional performer

Hi,

In the last season I had a 2 starred striker who was always performing 8s and 9s in every match.
    Now in the new season he is 1-starred but he still gets 9 rating in the friendly matches.

He is 30 years old and his value is abt 40k. I cannot sell him and i want to make room for a 5-starred striker but i am confused if I should let the player go...

Any opinions?
    Chris Rath likes this.

If he is playing good,then even if he is 1* or 1Q, KEEP HIM TILL HE PLAYS WELL!!!! Most of the times even 6*players can't deliver what 2* players do, here u have an amazing 1* player, keep him in squad, another advantage, ur opponent will underestimate him and he will end up surprising them
    Chris Rath likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

There other things besides Quality.

In one of my teams i have a ML/AML 33 years old, 2* this season! lado season was my 2nd Best sorer, 3rd Best assister.

First game this season 1 goal, sometimes people understimate age and quality.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

You will find some players will work for your team and set up, while others, regardless of looking better quality wise, simply wont.

I've found from experience over the years that keeping a steady team with the same core amount of players for a few seasons seems to get better results. Its almost like there is a bit of long term chemistry coming into effect.

I've had 3 and 4 star players consistently outperform 5 and 6 star ones.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

I would keep him despite his star...doesn't really matter as long as he is performing. It is rare to have performing players like this. My GK for one of my team is 1 star since level 6, but he is an awesome shotstopper.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Some are worth keeping til they retire. my guy just sold a almost 4 star to keep this awesome one star:

1 star player exceptional performer-bagz.jpg 1 star player exceptional performer-dave-fc.jpg
    Qambu Yaasi and Harun Nad like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you guys for the replies!
    I think I ll keep the guy for a while, he is worth it . In his first cup game got a 9-rating!!! What to say!
    Cat Harrison likes this.