Thread: pls help me!!

pls help me!!

i m a beginner
    i cant understand some tactic like
    451 v style n 451 flat
    or diamond
    can some pls explain it to me or gv me some exampls
    thanks for help

its how the formation looks. v style looks like a v with a DMC, 2 MCs, and a AML and AMR, flat is when there are flat lines horizontal across the formation. diamond is with a DMC (narrow with 2 MCs) wide with a ML and MR, and an AMC
    Skidz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by timwee11 View Post
    i m a beginner
    i cant understand some tactic like
    451 v style n 451 flat
    or diamond
    can some pls explain it to me or gv me some exampls
    thanks for help
    4-5-1 V style:

----GK----
    DR--DC-DC--DL
    -----DMC-----
    ---MC--MC---
    AMR------AML
    -----ST------

4-5-1 Flat:

----GK----
    DR--DC-DC--DL
    MR-MC-MC-MC-ML
    ------ST-------

Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    4-5-1 V style:

----GK----
    DR--DC-DC--DL
    -----DMC-----
    ---MC--MC---
    AMR------AML
    -----ST------
    That is 4-5-1 Bell...

just kidding...
    Kylos, Mo Meow Odom and satansboss like this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

AS above 451V is

pls help me!!-team-season-2-start.jpg

Narrow Diamond:

---ST--ST---
    ----AMC-----
    ---MC--MC---
    ----DMC-----
    DL-DC-DC-DR

Wide Diamond:

---ST--ST---
    ----AMC-----
    ML--------MR
    ----DMC-----
    DL-DC-DC-DR

Forgive me of taking advantage of this post but i have two questions of my own to make and i am also an almost begginer ( level 4 this season). Is there any way to know in which position the players that are being prepared at my youth academy are playing? I believe that the "surprise" to know only when they are ready, is far from the realistic behave of this game, so i think i miss something...And the second is , how can i put my players at the negotiation lists? Thank you very much for your answers and excuse me if my English are a little bit poor ( macmisias is a nickname,i love Scotland very much but i'm not Scottish...)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by macmisias View Post
    Forgive me of taking advantage of this post but i have two questions of my own to make and i am also an almost begginer ( level 4 this season). Is there any way to know in which position the players that are being prepared at my youth academy are playing? I believe that the "surprise" to know only when they are ready, is far from the realistic behave of this game, so i think i miss something...And the second is , how can i put my players at the negotiation lists? Thank you very much for your answers and excuse me if my English are a little bit poor ( macmisias is a nickname,i love Scotland very much but i'm not Scottish...)
    1. No I think you only ever find out when they are available to sign or release.
    2. I think I'm right in saying that any players of yours that are eligible for negotiations will automatically be on other players negotiation lists.
    3. I love Scotland too, and hope they vote no in the upcoming referedum - what country are you from?
    macmisias likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Thanks John. For the first i think that this is a problem because i don;t know any team in the world that doesn't know what kind of players they have at their academys. O.K about the statistics, i understand that they are on progress but position they play is something else. About the second i'll take your word for grantid...And finally about the third i don't know the issues of this political subject so i can't agree or disagree , i just hope they'll make the best for their country. I am from Greece and i'm very please to meet you

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by macmisias View Post
    Thanks John. For the first i think that this is a problem because i don;t know any team in the world that doesn't know what kind of players they have at their academys. O.K about the statistics, i understand that they are on progress but position they play is something else. About the second i'll take your word for grantid...And finally about the third i don't know the issues of this political subject so i can't agree or disagree , i just hope they'll make the best for their country. I am from Greece and i'm very please to meet you
    I didn't know if the referendum was reported on much outside the UK or not - they are voting on whether to stay in the UK or whether to leave.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast