Thread: Cup Question

Cup Question

I'm level 7 playing in a level 9 Cup. Are all teams involved given the same winnings per game? Am I earning as a lvl 7? or am I earning as a lvl 9?

Those level 9 teams are already on an increased budget as they're making more than I am in their leagues...It would seem unfair for them to make more than a lower level team in the same Cup.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I think you will get L7 winnings per game, its my understanding that as you go up levels your match bonuses go up.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    Everyone in your CUP will be getting the same amount...But that amount is worth more for you as you are LEVEL 7 which will have players with much less value than a LEVEL 9......

The prize money of the CUP is always based on the team of the highest level, so, everyone gets the same money, corresponding to level 9, thats Why it is a level 9 CUP.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

From level 6 or so i've always played the cup on a level or 2 difference. I am also the only one of my level everytime . I think the cup draws are based on team value most of the times.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    The prize money of the CUP is always based on the team of the highest level, so, everyone gets the same money, corresponding to level 9, thats Why it is a level 9 CUP.
    I'm in a level 10 Cup this season playing against level 13 opponents, the prize money on offer to me is level 10.