Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: why are you still playing?

I like playing this game because i dont have any video games at home (Wii, XBox, Playstasion) that have own forum

As many people said above, this game is less time consuming and u can just do by logging in once a day..... One of the reasons for that can be I(and many others) just don't care much about the game now and we know that putting time in it is useless as u can barely make a difference to the result... So that's my stand, I like it for time pass, and seeing that I have not spent a penny on the game or that the game isn't even worth the little time I spend on it, I can quit when I want.... As for FM, I have heard its amazing, that's good, but I seriously lack the time of starting a whole new game and understanding everything there, I will just stick to this game which i have long been playing....

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    I didn't knew about Top 11 nor did I knew about any other Football Manager game...

I was busy playing Marvel Avenger Alliance and I made some friends for this game...Through one of the friends I received a request for Top 11 and I decided to check it out...And I liked the game...

The thing that works for me in Top 11 is - Its very simple...I didn't took much time to understand the game...Everything is simple and crystal clear...Everything is precise and to the point and well organized...

While if you go for some other game then you will have to make huge effort in understanding that game...

And the most important of all I like this game a lot...Except the NEW TRANSFER MARKET......
    Skidz likes this.

No time consuming: Agreed
    Poorly programmed: Agreed
    Easy to play: Agreed

I play for two reasons. First is I have many friends in top eleven and I like the community. Second is I have invested a lot of time in this, so I may take long breaks but I never quit...well at least till something similar and improved comes around.
    Skidz likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

I love top eleven due to its simplicity.
    Skidz likes this.
    Magnifique le FC (Current: Season 9, Level 7 - START OVER ONCE AGAIN)

TREBLE (2):
    LEVEL 5, LEVEL 6 (CONSECUTIVE TREBLE)

League (5):
    Champion: Level 1, 2, 4, 5, 6
    Fourth Place: Level 3

Champions League (2):
    Champion: Level 5, 6

Nivea Men League:
    Never Qualify

Cup (2):
    Champion: Level 5, 6

Longest Winning Streak: 64 Games
    Longest Unbeaten Run: 73 Games

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    this game is also a lot less time consuming
    so is jerking off, but I feel that I would rather put time and effort into romancing my wife because the payoff is much better.

hmmm, did I just equate T11 with jerking off? hmmmmmmmmm
    Skidz, Celtic, satansboss and 1 others like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    The thing that works for me in Top 11 is - Its very simple...I didn't took much time to understand the game...Everything is simple and crystal clear...
    Really? explain to me exactly how special abilities work and the descriptions of each.
    Please explain to me how injuries and red cards affect play?
    please explain to me the illegal formations and why they exist.
    Please explain to me negotiations and the transfer market.

Pretend I dont know anything about the game and now explain those things to me and why people on here are unhappy with them and ask them all the time and dont get answers for most.

Is it really that simple and crystal clear? hardly. Ive been playing it for over a year and I have yet to understand everything about the game and I can assure you that nobody fully understands every aspect of it.

FM is obviously a better game and with the details you can get into, much more satisfying as well. This game is a time waster like pong compared to CoD. You play pong because you are bored and your brother is currently playing CoD and doesnt want you to play with him.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    so is jerking off, but I feel that I would rather put time and effort into romancing my wife because the payoff is much better.

hmmm, did I just equate T11 with jerking off? hmmmmmmmmm
    You should edit your sig, Im sure you can COME up with a word a little better!!!!
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    Really? explain to me exactly how special abilities work and the descriptions of each.
    Please explain to me how injuries and red cards affect play?
    please explain to me the illegal formations and why they exist.
    Please explain to me negotiations and the transfer market.

Pretend I dont know anything about the game and now explain those things to me and why people on here are unhappy with them and ask them all the time and dont get answers for most.

Is it really that simple and crystal clear? hardly. Ive been playing it for over a year and I have yet to understand everything about the game and I can assure you that nobody fully understands every aspect of it.

FM is obviously a better game and with the details you can get into, much more satisfying as well. This game is a time waster like pong compared to CoD. You play pong because you are bored and your brother is currently playing CoD and doesnt want you to play with him.
    Everything that I said is with respect to PRESENTATION...
    If I go into the game functioning then I fully agree with you...

Even the developers do not know how the game fumctions....

Simplicity, PvP and User Customization.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast