Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: why are you still playing?

so its easy to handle but impossible to understand

imagine you visit a friend and he shows you a game which hes playing for 2 years, your curiosity will grow and u getting in to it. there are points u dont understand and u ask your friend whos playing for more than 2years for explanation

whats this? how does this work? do i need one of this? should i build this? why did this happen? why did i get these crazy results?
    and all ur friend says is "i dont know, nobody knows even the devs, BUT its easy to play"

what would you think about the game and your friend in this situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Maik Van de Wildn View Post

imagine you visit a friend and he shows you a game which hes playing for 2 years, your curiosity will grow and u getting in to it. there are points u dont understand and u ask your friend whos playing for more than 2years for explanation

whats this? how does this work? do i need one of this? should i build this? why did this happen? why did i get these crazy results?
    and all ur friend says is "i dont know, nobody knows even the devs, BUT its easy to play"

This Why everyone loved T11!
    Its do simple, that no one are able to explain how it works.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Maik Van de Wildn View Post

As a player that has been playing this game for more than 2 years I can back up this statement. Nobody knows why there is crazy and troll results other than the fact it comes from how the match engine was designed.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I don't play it anymore, my teams are in auto pilot. If they get deleted, the better.

I've played games since the 80's when I was a little toddler, I had many consoles and computers. This is not a game, it's a monetizing app for Facebook, whoever says because I want and because I can means he's addicted to an addictive facebook monetizing scheme and cannot get out... I've watched a tv documentary about people who destroyed their lives with Travian and Farmville. People can be weird specially if they don't have natural psychological defences against bad habits. The profile is similar to people who get sucked into Fixed Odds Betting Terminals.
    Spyros likes this.

I'm in the minority I think ??? I find it still fun !!!!!! havnt spent a penny on the game but can see why people do and thats their choice ! but winning is not the be all and end all of this game !! , Yes we all like to win right ? but I have had more fun including others in here (the forum)in my team, and I think they all look to see what they did/doing in my team , but I wont spend cash to improve . if we lose then we lose who cares it's just a game the fun is sill there ( as I say in the minority here I think) but I play coz its fun for me !!!

The problem is this "game" is like a Tamagochi, if you don't waste either a lot of precious lifetime or money on it, you'll be penalized... And if you spend a lot of time or money on it, it will also surgically penalize you in order to get you permanently attached. Soon or later everyone with common sense realizes that and feels wronged. That's why there's no quit function, so that you forget the constant frustration and return days later. No one makes a Facebook game just for fun.

I only keep playing in the hope that Nordeus get their finger out of their backsides and run the game properly so it realises it's potential.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    I only keep playing in the hope that Nordeus get their finger out of their backsides and run the game properly so it realises it's potential.
    until this game is as good as FM, its not worth paying for and not worth putting hours a day into it. training is horrible, formations mean almost nothing, as do morale and condition, you have magical packs for healing, the players are expensive and the token system is exploited by Nordeus themselves to make you spend as much as possible.

FM makes you pay for the game up front and you have the same game however many times you play it, with rules that are static and you can play knowing that the results are based on your decisions.

T11 on the other hand, tries to make you spend money at every turn. the rules are loose and not consistent. you log out and when you log back in, you dont know if you won or lost because of troll results and when you do get trolled, you cannot find an explanation for where you went wrong.

They will not run the game properly. If it aint broke, dont fix it. and believe me, to the makers of T11, it aint broke.

Because its a relaxing and minimal motion required by player game, suitable for accompanying me in my morning and afternoon coffee.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    you know that this will never happen?

for nordeus its not a game, its a business, a very easy one, because they choose the best topics: football, managing, facebook, mobile and multiplayer. its supposed to run by itself, they dont have to do anything, except thinking about how to make more money.

when people complain about injuries: - write a "how to avoid injuries" with **** everyone knows ( best nordeus support ever )
    when people complain about market: - completly give a ****
    when people complain about troll-results: - give more ****s
    when people complain about being in leagues with higher levels: - just dont care
    when people make suggestions: - can we get more money with that idea? if no, give the same amount of **** as usual
    when people make very good suggestions: - watch bankaccount and give some ****s

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast