Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Top Eleven 4th Bday rewards

Thumbs up Top Eleven 4th Bday rewards

Seriously Nordeus ?????

500.000 likes from 500.000 different teams and everyone of them gets the same jerseys and logo????
    Guys dont get me wrong, free jerseys are always nice.... what is not so nice, is the fact everyone got the same ones. They could have allowed us to get just one jersey.....the one we really love to get for our unique team, but as always they seem to lack originality, no pleasant surprise there.

Happy 4th dull anniversary to you Nordeus guys, majority of your fanbase got let down once again by the obvious and we wish you, all the best for your most boring Bday!
    Last edited by Spyros; 05-09-2014 at 04:51 PM.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    Seriously Nordeus ?????

500.000 likes from 500.000 different teams and everyone of them gets the same jerseys and logo????
    Guys dont get me wrong, free jerseys are always nice.... what is not so nice, is the fact everyone got the same ones. They could have allow us to get just one jersey.....the one we really love to get for our unique team, but as always they seem to lack originality, no pleasant surprise there.

Happy 4th dull anniversary to you Nordeus guys, majority of your fanbase got let down once again by the obvious and we wish you, all the best for your most boring Bday!
    Nice suggestion...But it would be UNFAIR to peoples who bought these OFFICIAL JERSEY with their HARD EARNED TOKENS......

And this will BURN A BIG HOLE in NORDEUS pocket since they earn a lot of money through OFFICAL JERSEY and EMBLEMS......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 05-09-2014 at 04:43 PM.

I am sure you agree there are many great logos and jerseys apart from official ones.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    I am sure you agree there are many great logos and jerseys apart from official ones.
    Even that would be unfair to everyone to everyone who bought them with TOKENS...And it any one want them then its simple...

Create another TOP11 account collect TOKENS equal to the value of the JERSEYS or EMBLEM, buy it then send it as a GIFT to your main team...

The GIFT should be some thing exclusive, not any thing that can be get when ever one want without spending anything......

Addicted
    They could have just given 2 free jersey voucher things to each player - they choose 2 that they want and get them absolutely free, whether it's an official one of something else.
    rastaman70 likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Banned
    I agree, giving a voucher to have a jersey you actually want is much better than everyone using this jersey. Nice thought, bad execution.

what are we all talking about I got nothing !!!!!!!! wait what ???????? wtf ????

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    what are we all talking about I got nothing !!!!!!!! wait what ???????? wtf ????
    Look in your club storage Mo! I bet they are there

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    Look in your club storage Mo! I bet they are there
    Ooops thank you hun lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Ooops thank you hun lol
    Told ya :P

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast