Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: I am tanking this season

Troll is the "X" factor that Nordeus team can give to us as the "Surprise" element, hahahahaha (^_^)v
    CHAMPIONS IS SOMEONE WITH SKILL AND FORTUNE

Fc Barcelona from eight goes to fourth position...
    Christos FC (the first in my league) lost like Siddhart said, so I am not tanking this season no matter what position I finish.
    P.S I hope I finish in first 3

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    I am tanking in the league this season due to 3 troll draws against a lot weaker teams.
    Results like this really piss me off...
    Boooo!! Poor boy 3 draws in first 5 games and u tank?? Here go buy urself some ice cream and dry thoses tears it ll be ok poor boy
    People like u p**s me off...
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    I am only tanking in the league. But I am doing my best in the champions league, it is better there because there are no troll results.
    go ahead and tank. i feel like tanking every season bcos this game is a joke too often. that and people cheating with credit cards gets on my nerves.

as for no troll results in cups, this result i logged onto today in the cup really pisses me off. not like its the first either. zero logic in this kind of result. i was NOT playing reckless offside trap or all out attacking, no reason for this stupid result of mine. i had a solid 451 formation.
    i think its unlikely with 50% of play anyone can have more shots and more on target than i had and not be able to score according to this game.
    my forwards are in form, my previous results 4-0 4-1 3-0 6-0, its not like my team cant shoot straight. put some logic behind these results pls, the figures too often not making sense.
    I am tanking this season-stupid1.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123