Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kynan

Thread: Where are my 544 tokens?

Where are my 544 tokens?

Was signed into topeleven.com and signed up to 1 of the gambling sites and signed up, deposited the minimum £10 and then spent it but i never received my tokens.

This was over 4 hours ago. I have done it before on different companies and i have always received the tokens straight away.

It's impossible to find a email address to contact Nordeus direct so not sure what to do.

What was the company you did the deal with?

In the first instance you wouldn't contact Nordeus anyway, it would be the Token provider (someone like Supersonic ads or Tapjoy for example). You should be able to contact them by re-clicking on the offer and scrolling to the relevant option through that.

I did one of the gambling site things for free tokens a few months ago. It took almost 3 weeks until I got credited. It's not on their high points of priorities really. Its not on that it took that long, but don't give up all hope of getting them eventually. I did mine with Supersonic ads and Ladbrokes and it took ages for me to be credited.
    Last edited by kynan; 05-12-2014 at 10:48 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Like Kynan said, first please contact the offer provider but if they don't answer you back contact Nordeus at support@nordeus.eu .
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Hi scott_0001. Looks like you and I did the same offer. I'm still waiting for my tokens too. Logged a case with Supersonic at the weekend, plus chased it up with an e-mail today as they promised to get back to me within 72 hours. Haven't heard a lot of good things about Supersonic and tokens, so not holding my breath about getting them.

It happened me with the ladbrokes offer, i logged a query and attached a screenshot of my deposit and i got my tokens the next day

This happens when a company doesn't care. Nordeus have contracts with unknowns partners wich goes to fail the buyer. I've been in situations like this in a big game mmorpg but when i didn't received the stuff i e-mail them straight to the company and they gave me what i purchase in max 1 hour (if i didn't received in 2 minutes). Don't forget NORDEUS = Serbian company. If this game was created by USA or China we had alot more fun then now , but it isn't.

Just had my claim rejected. Not enough evidence I'd completed the claim apparently. New claim created this morning.

I had the same problem. I gave them all the information, including emails from Betfair, screenshots of my deposit and my bank transaction. In the end they just said that I didn't do the offer properly through Supersonic Ads, and refused to give me the tokens. I haven't decided whether it's better to go to Betfair or Nordeus about this one.

Fourth claim gone in. Communication is poor. Doesn't say why the claim was rejected. Can only upload one screenshot for the claim. Won't be using Supersonic Ads again!