Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: The Universal Player I (Season 37) - Discussion Thread

FCP
    Quote Originally Posted by marc31 View Post
    Your Pepp
    Hehe thank you. He is preforming well. But other Pepps are as well, there is good competition.
    It's close and many can still win.

My Pepp is rubbish, He may as well just go on the trasnfer list
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    My Pepp assist more than score; it's so bad for a great ST to do this.

Previous season he scored too much goals but till now he is interesting in assisting than scoring but this is better than nothing .

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    My Pepp assist more than score; it's so bad for a great ST to do this.

Previous season he scored too much goals but till now he is interesting in assisting than scoring but this is better than nothing .
    Thats what Papaleo is doing in my team lately, assists rather than goals.

Banned
    Anyway in the higher levels, it's so difficult to win, score or assist or winning trophies and the weakest managers still so strong and hard to be defeated.

I'm till now scored in league only 53 goals and you will all surprised when i tell you that I'm 1st with 13 points ahead :P .. how come?!

It's quite easy to win if you are experienced, strong manager, have great stuff ... but it's so hard to win 4,5,6 ... /0 .
    you can win but with only 1/0 2/0 2/1 3/1 3/2 4/0 4/3 ... also don't expect too much from your strikers because this their best.

Anyway in the higher levels, it's so difficult to win, score or assist or winning trophies and the weakest managers still so strong and hard to be defeated.

I'm till now scored in league only 53 goals and you will all surprised when i tell you that I'm 1st with 13 points ahead :P .. how come?!

It's quite easy to win if you are experienced, strong manager, have great stuff ... but it's so hard to win 4,5,6 ... /0 .
    you can win but with only 1/0 2/0 2/1 3/1 3/2 4/0 4/3 ... also don't expect too much from your strikers because this their best.
    Well I am like you in my league, but did you see what happened in my league game yesterday a 0-0 draw vs a 4* squad 18 quality worse than my team, but yes the leagues are more difficult at L15, there are less active teams and even irregular players have squads of at least 4* and your more active squads are at 5*.

Banned
    Well I am like you in my league, but did you see what happened in my league game yesterday a 0-0 draw vs a 4* squad 18 quality worse than my team, but yes the leagues are more difficult at L15, there are less active teams and even irregular players have squads of at least 4* and your more active squads are at 5*.
    It's so difficult to draw or be beaten from so lower rated managers but what we can do?

you must be thankful for not draw or beaten from weak team in v.i.p match in cup or c.l. and because you have so much comfortable difference in league .

It's so difficult to draw or be beaten from so lower rated managers but what we can do?

you must be thankful for not draw or beaten from weak team in v.i.p match in cup or c.l. and because you have so much comfortable difference in league .
    If you must know, I actually consider this season as a failure even if I manage to retain the treble once again this season, There was only 1 aim at the start of this season and that was 26-0-0 in the league, Champions League and CUP didn't matter or concern me too much.

Now for me it's a case of getting things ready for next season.

Apprentice
    I was thinking the same after the first 2-3 games he played for me but now he's scoring like crazy. xP

FCP
    Quote Originally Posted by marc31 View Post
    Dude, you almost kill the competition...
    You are gonna love this.
    CL game played. Won 6 - 0.
    Pepp made 4 goals, 1 assist and MOM.

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast