Thread: the team I can't beat

Apprentice

the team I can't beat

2 seasons ago I wrote about a team that I always have in the leage and that I can't beat, even if I'm stronger.
    ALWAYS draws...
    Now 2 seasons after.... Always draws! :-) this time 1:1 with tons of missed goals on my side, 1 shot 1 goal on his side!
    the statistic is expired :-)
    GM

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    what formation are you and you friend playing,? what is your qualities?, put up a screen shot of your team and his.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    what formation are you and you friend playing,? what is your qualities?, put up a screen shot of your team and his.
    for his privacy I can't :-)
    but we play in the same league since level 4, now we are at 10... I won most of these seasons, he never finished in the top 3...
    for sure in these seasons I changed very often formations vs him while he always uses a 442... I was always present during the match, he never. in the last match my ball possession was around 65%... the point is that I cant really score. I'm not complaining... it's a challenge :-) but it's very very strange :-)

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    It sounds to me that its the orders and arrows your playing if quality is higher for you.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Gat Manar View Post
    for his privacy I can't :-)
    but we play in the same league since level 4, now we are at 10... I won most of these seasons, he never finished in the top 3...
    for sure in these seasons I changed very often formations vs him while he always uses a 442... I was always present during the match, he never. in the last match my ball possession was around 65%... the point is that I cant really score. I'm not complaining... it's a challenge :-) but it's very very strange :-)
    I can relate to this, and my version of the opponent was also a 4-4-2C player
    Except that I manage to win more in the last 2-3 seasons. Before that I always finish 2nd behind him.
    All the best!
    Season 19

League Winner - Levels 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18
    Champions League Winner - Levels 2,3,5,6,10,13,15,17,18
    Cup Winner - Level 3,5,16
    Cup Quarter Finals - Levels 1,2