Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Stadium Upgrades

Apprentice

Stadium Upgrades

Hello again,
    2nd post in a day, so I hope I am not bugging you all with my incessant noobish-ness My post this time concerns Stadium upgrades and where best to apply them for best development of a young team(2nd season) Now, Ive already upgraded the gym to level 2 with fitness in mind and the ambulance to 3 to generate more treatment tokens, I also put a level 1 youth system in place. Now Here is my quandary, I am after using the 15 day upgrade to buy 600 more seats for the stadium(2.3k fans but only 200 seats and it's a tight squeeze to get 2k bums in 200 seats ) After the upgrade is done, where am I better to apply my upgrades?
    Thanks for putting up with me,
    Socca

Hi bud, hope you're enjoying the game. To answer your Q, for me..

Training
    Medical
    Stadium
    Car Park
    Youth
    Utilities

In that order. I would max out the level upgrade for the first two, then move on to the stadium then continue with the rest and repeat.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    To get a balanced stadium upgrades just go across the list then when complete start over!, every upgrade has its uses and eventually you wont be able to upgrade anything else unless you have completed all of them on each level!, I like to do medical, yourth acadamy, pitch, seating flood lights, car park.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Apprentice
    Thanks guys^^ really helpful Nice to know I'm in the right ball park(pardon the pun)! Actually another question comes to mind, do the youth players the system generate have to be purchased via tokens, or do they slot into the reserves where ever possible?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    The yourth team generates two players, one good and one average, the the better player will cost you a lot of tokens the latter you get free!, you will see to little signature marks appear at the very bottom of you squad1, you cant miss them as the game will tell you, you have a unsigned player in your team, you do need to sign them or release them within 7 days or they will be automaticly released.
    Dont go getting you hopes up to high because the quality value to level rario is poor!, but the token player will be a good trainer!, but he is expensive (token wise).
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I'm new so only had 1 set of players emerge from Academy: 1 a 4* 18yo MC valued at 1.5m (12 token sign on fee!) and a 2* 18yo DC valued at not much more than £2 and a can of lager.

Apprentice
    Buffs lol! that made me chuckle thinking of saving up tokens for the start of next season and working with the current crop of players(average age is about 23 so I've a few years left with the team!) pending injuries(6 atm!) I should have enough tokens for the bought player via tokens(any idea how many tokens on average?) also does the uprades youth facilities provide better youth players, or more?

The good token player will cost you 12-24 Tokens. It will probably take you additional tokens to train him up to 5-6* as you need to buy green packs. So it will cost you more than 50T to get his quality to Scout lvl and maintain it there. Taking that into consideration, if you already have 50T then might as well get a 22 yo scout.

The free one you can sign and sell off for cash.

Sometimes I do take academy players in (the token ones) if it is someone I need. I just give him additional training before and after matches to earn additional SP
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Yeah, I wasn't advocating taking the Youth Token player, just giving an indication of what came out on the only occasion I have experienced it. Also, iirc you don't see his value until he's signed. I actually took him for 12 token purely because I wanted to find out more of the process. I'd certainly not recommend it if tokens are tight.

Apprentice
    I see Well tokens(as Ireland doesn't have video offers or survey's) are going to be tight unless I save, so I reckon shrewd buys and good training may be the way to go for me Good news is 5 members came off of injury last night and I got a nice last minute 4*(although 29 y/o) to fill in the gaps while he recovers Thanks for the advice on the stadium As I feel my topic question has been covered I would ask a moderator to close the thread Thanks for all your help guys and if I have more questions(Spoiler: I will!) forums will be my first port of call

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast