Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By Bogdalinho

Thread: Videos

Videos

What the heck is wrong with the videos?i am from UK and i can't get any tokens,after i watch a movie it says sorry no more videos or i watch 5 videos from carousel and i get 0 tokens,after 5 minutes the videos are working then after another 5 minutes they aren't working anymore,someone else from UK who has this problem?i think this game is going to be playable only for token buyers

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Caroll View Post
    What the heck is wrong with the videos?i am from UK and i can't get any tokens,after i watch a movie it says sorry no more videos or i watch 5 videos from carousel and i get 0 tokens,after 5 minutes the videos are working then after another 5 minutes they aren't working anymore,someone else from UK who has this problem?i think this game is going to be playable only for token buyers
    Nothing is wrong, Some users here are taking an advantage of an exploit in Matomy's videos system.
    Bogdalinho likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    So it's normal how it works for me?i remember some weeks ago it worked much better,now the videos aren't working most of the time
    Mark Caroll likes this.

Yeah the same for me,the videos used to work some weeks ago but now it's very hard to get tokens,i don't know what it's wrong