Thread: Your Scout list is not yours only

Lightbulb Your Scout list is not yours only

Woke up this very morning to find out my scout list was renewed for the third time this season already.
    This wasnt my only surprise. I saw the ultimate Lionel Messi model player on it......lvl 59 (at my lvl this means 4/5 to next orange star).
    He was a 22 years old AML - AMC - AMR with shadow striker ability !!!!

At that point I loled to myself because I needed a good AMC, thanked the Lord and since I had the tokens I was one click away from buying him. Then again I thought to myself " why should you hurry with it, hes gonna stay there for around 3 days, think it over man, dont be hasty, you can always buy him later dude" , I shut down my pc with a smile and went to work.

Such a big mistake of me....After I got back home a couple hours ago, he wasnt there anymore, so my guess is someone else (but not me, sigh) snatched him quick......

What you guys think about it ? were you aware of this thing ???

For me it starts to be cool again,sooner or later I will have my changes again to another uber scout, only thing that shocked me was that I ve been caught by big surprise to return home and see him gone..... Had no idea I share my scout list with other managers....
    Last edited by Spyros; 02-13-2013 at 02:44 PM.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

I wasn't aware that it is a 'shared' scout list either.
    Strange thing too, my scout list updated this morning for the third time already this season, and coincidentally there was an AMR AMC AML on my list - also 22 years old which I snapped up straight away. Don't think it's the same guy as I'm at a lower level to you!

As you can see - someone is already after him via negotiations. AS someone advised on a different post yesterday I'm not rejecting the bid just yet so his tokens are tied up!

Your Scout list is not yours only-amc.jpg

There's a 22 year old AML/AMC/AMR on my list but he has corner speciality!

I think I'll get him though

But I think it's yours only because it has your name on the team at the top.. So it's scouted by your guys, idk.. I thought it was yours only

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

My supposed to be mine scout was colombian. I also find it surprising you guys got same position covered on the same day in your scout lists
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

This is very odd, I've never noticed this before?!

Very weird that the scout list updated again today though...

Could be a change they have made this season.
    Last season for several days after I made purchases the list remained the same one or two players short of the 18 normally on the list.
    As I mentioned the other day I bought a player and immediately he was replaced with mark 2, two years younger.

If it is a change it is welcomed in my view, rather than waiting for anything upto a week for it to be refreshed is a bonus.
    Grab them while you can.

Could be interesting to see a who's who.

Here's mine L6.

Your Scout list is not yours only-scout-list.jpg
    Last edited by Accyrover; 02-13-2013 at 03:13 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Could be a change they have made this season.
    Last season for several days after I made purchases the list remained the same one or two players short of the 18 normally on the list.
    As I mentioned the other day I bought a player and immediately he was replaced with mark 2, two years younger.

If it is a change it is welcomed in my view, rather than waiting for anything upto a week for it to be refreshed is a bonus.
    Grab them while you can.
    Grab em while you can.... can I have your shoulder to cry on right now ?
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece