Thread: Feel my pain. :D

Famous

Feel my pain. :D

3-1 up from the first leg in the cup against a team worse average than me but no opponent manager present in either game, and he was in the bottom half of his league (mostly losses)so could well have left the game entirely.
    Second leg, 1-1 at half time, cruising it, first 9 minutes of the second half he scores 4 goals. Nothing I can do, just had to sit and watch the rest of the game pass by.
    Think my team was drugged at half time! :/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    3-1 up from the first leg in the cup against a team worse average than me but no opponent manager present in either game, and he was in the bottom half of his league (mostly losses)so could well have left the game entirely.
    Second leg, 1-1 at half time, cruising it, first 9 minutes of the second half he scores 4 goals. Nothing I can do, just had to sit and watch the rest of the game pass by.
    Think my team was drugged at half time! :/
    Or may be his team was DRUGGED with the DRUG from the Shaolin Soccer movie......

I know what you are feeling, today in LEAGUE i lost 7:0 with the team in 10th place, i was there with one suporter, 7% of bonus possession in my favor.
    He got 9 shots on target, scorered 7 goals.
    And the Best part is my ratings just look:
    Feel my pain. :D-image.jpg Feel my pain. :D-image.jpg

Mine were probably drunks, but still had high ratings.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I know what you are feeling, today in LEAGUE i lost 7:0 with the team in 10th place, i was there with one suporter, 7% of bonus possession in my favor.
    He got 9 shots on target, scorered 7 goals.
    And the Best part is my ratings just look:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	23444 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	23445

Mine were probably drunks, but still had high ratings.

Ouch!!!

Sometimes teams just go on a mad blitz, I was beating one team 4-0 in the 80th min and he scored 3 and missed a pen in the final 10.
    Season 12 - Position 1
    11 League Titles
    9 Champion Leagues
    6 Cups

They've messed with the game yet one more time.

Schedules for an instance were nice last months, they are dreadful for everyone again this season, in order to drain your green packs.

Game simulation feels different too. Injuries are insane and you get cards in friendlies most of the times, in order to deny you red packs,

They 've been furiously trying to make friendlies dangerous, since they were compelled to withdraw their pack draining strategy.
    Last edited by Celtic; 05-18-2014 at 05:30 AM.