Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Man-on-Man Marking

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Skidz, how have you reached those conclusions?

Because I don't see a manual for this game anywhere.

Most things we do, we have no way to prove if or how they work. It's all about belief.
    That is how I play in those situations!, it is based on my experience which is the same as anyone else point of view!, you will have your opinion based on how you play, I have mine based on how I play!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    That is how I play in those situations!, it is based on my experience which is the same as anyone else point of view!, you will have your opinion based on how you play, I have mine based on how I play!.
    You are write in there is no manual! but when someone asks a question I can only answer from my point of view! if you are going to critisize everybody for there answer quoting the manual line then there is no point in even having a forum! as there is no 100% correct answer here!.
    What is your answer to his question? so I can then quote your own words against you!!!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Skidz, how have you reached those conclusions?

Because I don't see a manual for this game anywhere.

Most things we do, we have no way to prove if or how they work. It's all about belief.
    exactly. if you believe in God, you probably believe in zonal, because man-to-man is a sin. LOL
    Skidz, HULIANO, Celtic and 1 others like this.

There there guys. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. If you don't like a suggestion, offer an alternative. No need to attack someone's credibility/beliefs...
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    You are write in there is no manual! but when someone asks a question I can only answer from my point of view! if you are going to critisize everybody for there answer quoting the manual line then there is no point in even having a forum! as there is no 100% correct answer here!.
    What is your answer to his question? so I can then quote your own words against you!!!.
    when you answer from your point of view, how about a disclaimer stating that its your opinion and not real since there is no manual? People like us have a problem with other managers who state things like you did, where you come across as actually knowing something you cant possibly know. Next time just say you dont know but its your opinion that.....[insert opinion here]. that way, people reading it dont get the impression that its real and/or from an actual manual.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Is is not needed to preface comments that they are stating their opinion.

It is implicit in this style of Forum bulletin board.

You will only, for the most part, see opinions. If you don't want opinions, the wiki (http://wiki.topeleven.com/Main_Page) is approved by the Devs so you can take it as truth in regards to the game.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 05-19-2014 at 11:47 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    (now me on the other hand, as a Mod, you'll notice that when my signature is showing it does in fact state that what I say is my opinion. When the signature isn't there, I am being a Mod. )

I have been testing the Man on Man marking with one of my teams. keep in mind, I have high physical stats on all my players...
    i have been keeping balanced formation with always five in each half.. and short passes. I have great possession most of the time. Team is currently winning it's League.

But I use zonal else.
    roni likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    when you answer from your point of view, how about a disclaimer stating that its your opinion and not real since there is no manual? People like us have a problem with other managers who state things like you did, where you come across as actually knowing something you cant possibly know. Next time just say you dont know but its your opinion that.....[insert opinion here]. that way, people reading it dont get the impression that its real and/or from an actual manual.
    Anything said by anyone in the forum is their POV. It goes without saying...it is a FORUM where ppl share opinions/discuss. The hard and fast rule/facts is in the wiki. All other things are based on experience/opinion.
    Skidz likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

The answer is "Get a team of 9* players every season and you won't even care about zonal or man-to-man marking!!!!!!!!!!!!" Otherwise, just keep singing "I believe I can fly!!!!"
    roni, Skidz and Fc bal op t dak like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    WHAT PART OF THIS DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? OR DID YOU NOT BOTHER TO READ THE ORIGINAL POST I MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Zonal is best for most formations and I never use anything else!",
    DONT CRITISIZE WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!
    I try to help other managers on this forum not critisize them!, when someone asks for help I will give them help!, I DO KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT I HAVENT WON THE LAST 8 LEAGUES IN A ROW BY FLUKE!, I HAVE MANY PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM PRIVATE MESSAGING ME ALL THE TIME ASKING FOR HELP WITH THERE TEAM!, IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE ME SICK!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast