Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Man-on-Man Marking

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    and 49% are posts talking about whether there's fighting or not. >.<

Oops.....49.1%
    good one

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dean View Post
    50% of posts are fighting post and has no relevance to the thread.
    wow, then your posts are no relevance to this thread at all. thanks for the useless info.

Home and Away. 4-4-2 unmotivated, Normal, Mixed, Own half, Normal, Mixed, Zonal

Home side - MoM, rest as above

I might be able to do same with Whole Pressing tomorrow.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Home and Away. 4-4-2 unmotivated, Normal, Mixed, Own half, Normal, Mixed, Zonal

Home side - MoM, rest as above

I might be able to do same with Whole Pressing tomorrow.
    Collating actual data will be the only way to reach a conclusion. Nice work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    If you think you know what you are talking about why dont you ask Nordeus for them to allow you to write their instruction booklet on the game? If you didnt write it, or dont have access to one, then you dont know anything real and all you know is what you think is correct, and possibly not true. All you know about is what works for you. It would be ignorant and arrogant, and wrong for that matter, for you to say that everyone you help always wins, because you dont have access to in instruction booklet on how this game really works.

HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND? <-- you seem emotional yourself

I dont care what you wrote before. all I am saying is to not come across and knowing stuff you cant possible know as being 100%. You act as if you know. You only know what works for you most of the time, not all the time. In 8 seasons you won, did you go 26-0-0 and win both the CL and Cup? No, I didnt think so. That means you lose and can be wrong and zonal is not the best for most formations.

Here is part of your quote that has caused all this: "Zonal is best for most formations". HOW CAN YOU KNOW THIS? there we go again sully... I have used man-to-man frequently and won just as many as I have won with Zonal, yet you say Zonal is the best for most formations. So please tell me how you reached your conclusions on why zonal is the best for most formations?

And please, typing in CAPS doesnt make your argument more powerful or more right, it just shows that you let your emotions take hold and logic goes out the window. It becomes hard to take someone seriously when they do that.

and what you claim "started this" is pure common sense moreover, it is hilarious that you go on about using caps when you do it yourself... twice in the reply in which you rant about it lol

oh.. and this season i have been using zonal the entire time.. well i have never used man on man but anyway.. this season i haven't lost a game so far but today i face an opponent that just might beat me seeing his quality is 4 higher than mine so i turned to the forums to see if i should possibly try man on man seeing my defenders are wicked fast (8-10 faster than all but one of his players)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678