Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By russ2000_uk
  • 3 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: scout list how to buy good player ??!!

scout list how to buy good player ??!!

i bought more than 10 to 15 player from scout list but all players rate between 5 to 7
    what is the problem ??!!! maybe the game stole our money
    what is the wrong i bought more than 5 Mcs players and no one have 9 rate in match
    all players are not good from scout or i am stupid manager please so
    me one told me ?!?!?!!!

Money wont guarantee success

Apprentice
    It's unlikely to be all 5 MC's, although they very rarely get 9 ratings. MC's are famously poor performers, generally, but if they're all getting bad rating, it's likely your tactics. Maybe you're playing down one, or both, flanks?

Scout list players can be poor. Be warned, 50 tokens does not guarantee a good player. It guarantees a higher 'quality' one.
    Skidz likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I have a full team of 22 50T scouts!, 11 from this season and 10 from last season and 1from the season before that! scout list how to buy good player ??!!-untitled.jpgscout list how to buy good player ??!!-untitled1.jpg
    Just because there only getting 7 or a 6 does not make them a bad player!, not all scouts perform in the first season! some will play very well the second season!, many managers have this misconception that they will go buy a scout or two and they will be brilliant score 9s every match!, score lots of goals and make there team invincable! well sadly they are wrong!, yes you get some scouts that are brilliant, but there are so many other factors that come into play!, formation, orders arrows and even position you play a scout in!, when you buy a scout its like an investment, you are buying a higher quality player with a special ability!, it is then your job to play him, train him and give him time to settle into your team!, think about it, if your constantly changing formations and moving your scout about abit then the players ratings will probabaly be so random your never know whats best for him!, you need to play him in a consistant team!, If it takes a whole season to get the best out of him them so be it!, for if you sell him which many do, you are actually giving away a really good player at the the cost of 50 of your tokens!, so please be patient and give them a chance to perform!

Most of my scouts get 7 or above and some get 6 but as long as my team are winning does it really matter!, not every player in a team of 11 can get 8 or 9 that just never happens! so for those who dont they will get a 6 or 7! it doesnt mean he played bad its just the game sever randomly picking rating scores!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by OmAr NA View Post
    i bought more than 10 to 15 player from scout list but all players rate between 5 to 7
    what is the problem ??!!! maybe the game stole our money
    what is the wrong i bought more than 5 Mcs players and no one have 9 rate in match
    all players are not good from scout or i am stupid manager please so
    me one told me ?!?!?!!!
    Because you bought too many scouts!!!!!!!!! Usually ST and AMC have high rating scores. Players in other positions often get 5-7 ratings.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	23474Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled1.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	23475
    Lineker and Klinsmann are spelt wrong, dude...

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by russ2000_uk View Post
    Lineker and Klinsmann are spelt wrong, dude...
    Twat Lineker ..no R! ...Klinsmann with an A grrrrr, O well it will do for now lol, I might alter them!.
    P.S I think I might need new glasses dude!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Scouts get handicaps in the ratings - imfamy, they all got it imfamy.

An insider in Nordeus Ratings Agency was asked by my MC what he needed to do to get a 9 - apparently it takes 2 goals, 3 assists per game and a broom up the backside to sweep the pitch while doing it.

You need to pour more money into the game.