Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 2 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 1 Post By Skidz

Thread: And another absolutely UNREAL result!!!

Talking And another absolutely UNREAL result!!!

Hahahah what's happen again Nordeus??? This game T11 is absolutely UNREAL. My opponent have no GK from 11 minute, and i can't beat him, and i'm better from him with full morale and stamina???? And another absolutely UNREAL result!!!-t11.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by damadancho View Post
    Hahahah what's happen again Nordeus??? This game T11 is absolutely UNREAL. My opponent have no GK from 11 minute, and i can't beat him, and i'm better from him with full morale and stamina???? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t11.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	23489
    When opponent GK gets injured any random player of the team takes his position......
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Sh*t happens. This is just one of those

Forget it and move on. That's the best advice you're going to get.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Apprentice
    when a player is injured, it doesnt mean they cant go on playing! this is just normal!

When a goalkeeper is injured the game engine draws a portculis over the goal and places tank traps in defensive positions. If you are watching and you actually replace the goalkeeper it tilts the pitch up and everything rushes to the new GK, who is bound and gagged.

Also, if you fall off the edge of the world the space monkeys catch you, rub mbimba mbimba tree sap on your feet and plonk you back down facing a north easterly breeze. Unless its Tuesday, you don't ever want to go to the edge on a Tuesday. O.o

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    When the GK get injured , the team presses a button hidden on the goal post and and an invicible force field come s on from post to post!, they even have a tracktor beem that if the ball is goal boumd then it suddenly bends round the post or flys over the bar!, this technoligy is not available to everyone just select managers and he has it!!!,
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.