Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Qambu Yaasi
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Something's not right

Something's not right

Every day i get an injury. Even if i start the game full morale and full condition, i get an injury

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Martins Irbe View Post
    Every day i get an injury. Even if i start the game full morale and full condition, i get an injury
    Just too much INJURY this season...

I think there has been a DIP in Nordeus revenue which they are trying compensate buy forcing us to buy more and more RED packs...lol.....

Your stadium is probably located 60000 feet above sea level which makes footballing conditions a bit harsh. Have you considered moving your stadium nearer to the city?
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Your stadium is probably located 60000 feet above sea level which makes footballing conditions a bit harsh. Have you considered moving your stadium nearer to the city?
    But why the opponent players do not get injured if this is the case......

Had an injury at work? Then you need to call Nord Comp, for a no win no fee* solution.

*Restrictions apply, subject to availability, fees may be charged.

Edit: not wanting to belittle the injury issue I should add my second team now has 5 players in treatment. Don't have a right sided midfielder available and I'll need to resort to throwing on a Q12 DC who's never played a game. Asymmetric ftw? If the Striker gets injured we're holed below the water-line.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 05-22-2014 at 09:45 AM.

not only there's too many injuries but they are also very stupid and long term -.-"
    my MC got injured and after 10mins his replacement also got injured
    same thing happened to my friend 1 hour ago, his amr got injured and then his replacement also amr
    he' s crazy now bcs we play league match this evening ;D