Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: An IMPORTANT question...

Banned

An IMPORTANT question...

The Nordeus Generated MC that I have recently bought has the knack of scoring goals from Long Range. Just like the ability of Shadow Striker.

Earlier I had decide to make him learn the Playmaker SA. So my question should I teach him the Playmaker SA ???

If I teach him the Playmaker SA does it will have any affect on his ability to score GOALS from long range...

I am saying this because my STAR AML used to convert 90% of the Free Kicks into Goals but from when I have taught him the Shadow Striker SA he his efficiency rate has declined considerable......

Even NORDEUS allow only one Special Ability per player...

So all the forum members please share your thoughts on this......

I think no one can tell you exactly what will happen if you add him the SA...
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

for me
    if he is great from long rage
    there is no need to teach him a SA
    just strengthen him in Q or teach him the FK ,PK or CK Ability

Saison : 8

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I have only trained one SA and that was in my second season, he was a hot prospect mc and I trained him with playmaker and he turned out to be really good!, but that might have been me just lucky

I have no idea.

In one of my team i have a ST from academy that scored a lot of goals 1vs1 i teached him the SA 1vs1 and he started to miss them more then before.

My DML ML AML I have teached him the playmaker SA and he scoring goals like Never before, he is current my top scorer. I dont know If it was because of SA, dosent make sense to me, or just because this season he is in top form, i have to wait one more season to know.

If only Devs could explane a few things.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Yes, it would be nice if more information could be given on SAs. I'd have thought they might add bonus values to key skills such as:

Playmaker - Passing and Creativity,
    Aerial Defender - Heading and Positioning

etc

Ofc I just plucked the above out the hat. Bit of info would be nice from the devs.

Yes if he has a knack of scoring from long range, you should teach him playmaker SA.

SAs are a bonus added to existing ability so it would be a boost.

This is purely my personal opinion - playmakers are very good in scoring (despite the fact that they are supposed to create), so if without the playmaking ability he is scoring screamers, he'll probably score a bit more after having the SA.

I buy playmakers not for their ability to pass or create chances, I buy them to score goals and their set piece abilities (yes, for me playmakers make better fk/ck takers)

And you should name him Qc. That will add some accuracy points.
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 05-23-2014 at 01:30 AM.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Yes if he has a knack of scoring from long range, you should teach him playmaker SA.

SAs are a bonus added to existing ability so it would be a boost.

This is purely my personal opinion - playmakers are very good in scoring (despite the fact that they are supposed to create), so if without the playmaking ability he is scoring screamers, he'll probably score a bit more after having the SA.

I buy playmakers not for their ability to pass or create chances, I buy them to score goals and their set piece abilities (yes, for me playmakers make better fk/ck takers)

And you should name him Qc. That will add some accuracy points.
    Ok Qc I will train him the Playmaker SA. And tell me your full name so that I can rename him after you...

You should consider yourself lucky that a dud player like you is able to play for such a legendary club.........
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Ok Qc I will train him the Playmaker SA. And tell me your full name so that I can rename him after you...

You should consider yourself lucky that a dud player like you is able to play for such a legendary club.........
    OMG, I am SOOOOO blessed!
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    OMG, I am SOOOOO blessed!
    What's your real name ???
    I have to rename him after you...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast