Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Too much injuries...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cmostamo View Post
    this maybe just me, but i found out that whenever my red packs cross the threshold of 100, i start to have injuries till i use them bck to below 100.
    You are right...
    They will firstly not let you cross the 50 margin, if some how you have managed to do this then the next check point is 100...

And so on in multiples of 50......

Banned
    Friendlies are becoming very dangerous since the new friendly rule was implemented...

Yesterday again my 1 player got injured during friendlies...He too hadn't been injured one...

I think my players have got around 18 injuries in total since the beginning of this season ... My red packs are down from 35x to 176 now

That "50 check point" theory could be correct. I was saving reds for the end of the season in case i'm still in all three competitions, that day when I collected 50 something injuries started, every match 1 or 2, every! Now Im down to ~10 reds and no more injuries last 2 days.....

I have another theory, it's maybe programed that injuries are highly increased during season days lets say 16 and 20....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Josip Crncic View Post
    That "50 check point" theory could be correct. I was saving reds for the end of the season in case i'm still in all three competitions, that day when I collected 50 something injuries started, every match 1 or 2, every! Now Im down to ~10 reds and no more injuries last 2 days.....

I have another theory, it's maybe programed that injuries are highly increased during season days lets say 16 and 20....
    Rightly said...The injury rate increases towards the end of the season...

someone's greedy

5/4 Street of El Manana, 19-2000 Melancholy Hill, Plastic Beach.
    Now that you said it. I also noticed that i had 50+ red packs..my players never got injuries easily before it reached the number. Then they're all getting injuries in almost every game i played since after i reached 50 red packs. I now have 17 red packs out of 50+..

But now you have no new injuries....

I just get injuries. Can't save packs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I just get injuries. Can't save packs.
    Don't heal your players...Only heal those who are fast trainers......Since they are the ones who can accompany you for many seasons...Other will automatically become useless after 1,2 seasons......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234