Thread: Hows this possible

Hows this possible

I played a stronger (1.5 star stronger) team today with a 4-3-3 formation. I used 451V style with defensive mentality, counter and passing trough flanks. All my players mentality and condition were at max. Yet I lost with 1-4. He also beats every other team in our competition with this formation and most of the matches he isn't even online to get the extra ball possession. Hows is it possible that someone with so few effort can beat every formation with just a slightly stronger team ? Lies the secret in the red and blue arrows ?

Please help.

winners seasons:
    League 2,6
    Cup
    Champions League 3

Apprentice
    Is the squad slightly stronger or the first team? Which 4-3-3?

Could all be down to tactics...I've found that 3 strikers is always tough to play against with 4 defenders so tend to have a DMC with blue arrow on to counter it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played a guy yesterday, looked at all his results and his formations, every time he played against 442 away he lost, so i copied it and lost 0-2 I was online he wasn't, my team was stronger than his, all fit, high moral, attacking, zonal, mixed 2 red arrows in middle.

This game drives me nuts

Like russ said, I have found that 4 defenders with a blue arrow on the DMC is pretty good against 3 striker formations

Thanks guys, I will try 4-1-4-1 with blue arrow on DMC next time I face 4-3-3

Btw would you guys advice to pass trough flanks or just mixed ?

winners seasons:
    League 2,6
    Cup
    Champions League 3

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by 3xhile View Post
    Thanks guys, I will try 4-1-4-1 with blue arrow on DMC next time I face 4-3-3

Btw would you guys advice to pass trough flanks or just mixed ?
    I like to mix it up a little but think either has merits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its order and arrows that make the difference.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T