Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Better players getting injured all the time?

Better players getting injured all the time?

I have seen posts about injury rate going up. What i have noticed, is that specifically top * players are always who gets injured. I had a mainly 5* team (level 2) , and suffered from the ocational inury - about an injury every 8-10 games, and very unoften in training.
    A few days ago 2 players got there 6th star. THE NEXT GAME one of them got injured. One game after that, the 2nd scout got injured. I healed the 1st one (with almost all my red packs), only so he can get injured instantly the next game.
    So i see everyone sees the injury rate is going up. But do you seem to see it happening to higher level players specificly? Or is this a crazy coinsadince?
    If it is always going to happen - better to keep players at #4/#9 level and never advance just one or to to scout level, so since they are doomed not to play anyway...
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    All I can say about injuries is, keep improving your turf and facilities and add points to their physical stats.
    Rotate your squad so players get rest and don't player every match (unless they have high physical stats)

Bobo, my player who plays the MOST games, rarely gets injured.
    (Well, truly I bring down the injury average with the rate my guys get hurt).
    Generally I don't heal, unless it's over a five day injury.
    On my punchbag teams and Players'League teams I sell long injuries, and only heal key players.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 05-27-2014 at 08:39 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by adr100 View Post
    I have seen posts about injury rate going up. What i have noticed, is that specifically top * players are always who gets injured. I had a mainly 5* team (level 2) , and suffered from the ocational inury - about an injury every 8-10 games, and very unoften in training.
    A few days ago 2 players got there 6th star. THE NEXT GAME one of them got injured. One game after that, the 2nd scout got injured. I healed the 1st one (with almost all my red packs), only so he can get injured instantly the next game.
    So i see everyone sees the injury rate is going up. But do you seem to see it happening to higher level players specificly? Or is this a crazy coinsadince?
    If it is always going to happen - better to keep players at #4/#9 level and never advance just one or to to scout level, so since they are doomed not to play anyway...
    I'm afraid this is the time of the season when injuries are, allegedly, more likely. Indeed, if it is intentional, then it mirrors real-life football quite well, as fatigue from a long, hard season famously causes more injuries for professional players. So, well done, Nordeus.
    However, if it's just a way to get people to buy treatments for their best players as they compete for trophies, then that is a bit cheeky.

Banned
    This is a completely wrong theory that NORDEUS purposely injures your BETTER players......

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    This is a completely wrong theory that NORDEUS purposely injures your BETTER players......
    So you are saying it was a coincidence?
    Using Tapatalk

Banned
    So you are saying it was a coincidence?
    Yes...Its just the fact that your better players are more injury prone......

Yes...Its just the fact that your better players are more injury prone......

But they wern't injury prone when they wete 1 * from being scout...
    Using Tapatalk

Banned
    But they wern't injury prone when they wete 1 * from being scout...
    When they were 1* from being scout they would have been your best players even then...You yourself said that they never got injured then...

So its just a coincidence......

When they were 1* from being scout they would have been your best players even then...You yourself said that they never got injured then...

So its just a coincidence......
    Ok, maybe its not that your best players are injured more, but if you have a small amount of scouts - they get injured more.
    It seems to odd to be a coincidence. They will be back from injury tommarow and the next day - lets see of it happens again.
    Using Tapatalk

Banned
    Ok, maybe its not that your best players are injured more, but if you have a small amount of scouts - they get injured more.
    It seems to odd to be a coincidence. They will be back from injury tommarow and the next day - lets see of it happens again.
    I think this season there have been too many injuries......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast