Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi

Thread: Should I sell these players?

Should I sell these players?

Hello everyone. I started playing the game a few weeks ago, so I'm in season 1. I have a question for you. I have 2 players, whose value is over 1M. The first one is a goalkeeper, 19 years old, 18 rating and his market value is around 1.21M. The other one is a ST, 21 rating with market value around 1.07M. What do you suggest? Should I sell them and buy 3-4 other players with better stats (one of them will be of course a GK) now or should I use them for season 2? Both of them have a really fast growth.

Thanks in advance

Dreamer
    i would keep them and do powertraining!

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

Quote Originally Posted by Emiron Josepha View Post
    i would keep them and do powertraining!
    What about the possibilities of injury?

If they train well, they are a commodity that cannot be replaced. I've got a super trainer on my team. He's gained 7 levels and an SA in 2 seasons. Your guys are rare, and I would only sell them when their training slows down so much that they can no longer keep pace with your teams overall growth.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

You don't need to power train them to keep their rating high if u don't have tokens or packs, unless you are gunning for legendary quality.

What I do and did when I started was for these players, I simply play them every game and do a postmatch match practice just for them. I've had one player from Level 1 to now Level 8 for Real Messy, he started as one of those exp youngsters in lvl 1 and he has been a 4-5 star player, which is good enuff for me.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    You don't need to power train them to keep their rating high if u don't have tokens or packs, unless you are gunning for legendary quality.

What I do and did when I started was for these players, I simply play them every game and do a postmatch match practice just for them. I've had one player from Level 1 to now Level 8 for Real Messy, he started as one of those exp youngsters in lvl 1 and he has been a 4-5 star player, which is good enuff for me.
    Yes I understand. I powertrain them now and the results are fantastic. The GK got 99+ in the last training and my ST got 91+. I'll keep powertraining for them till the start of season 2..

U should not sell then even if u don't power train them they would still be use ful for 2 or 3 seasons