Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Selling 1/3 of your team?!

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Sorry bud never in a million years! I'm a farmer my friend.
    And you are able to farm 550T every month?
    Using Tapatalk

Famous
    Its simple my friend, when you train a player up to scout level he has no special ability!, I want a complete team of special abilities lol and in very specific positions!, sure it makes it harder to win the cups but I have not yet failed to win a league since and usually with 3/4/5 games spare!, this allows me to play my strongest team in the later rounds of the cup and CL!, this is a system that works for me and I have been working a few seasons to get to where I am now, plenty of colateral and plenty of tokens!.
    Also as you get higher in the levels it is very hard to pick up the quality you want without spending 10-20 T and there are many bidding wars!, I will spend 550T at the start of every season and then I do not need to power train or keep changing players, I can relax and let the season play out.
    I quite often train Special Abilities onto my Academy players before I take them up to Scout level. If they are a fast trainer it's quite easy, as long as you do the SA first, and add to the Quality second. The other way round and the progress slows down too much to make it practical.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I quite often train Special Abilities onto my Academy players before I take them up to Scout level. If they are a fast trainer it's quite easy, as long as you do the SA first, and add to the Quality second. The other way round and the progress slows down too much to make it practical.
    It takes 40-50 cones to train a special abiity and that is way too long unless your power training!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by adr100 View Post
    And you are able to farm 550T every month?
    All I am only going to say is I will have the required amount of tokens and funds to do it every season! to put it into perspective after I bought my last 11 I was down to 2300 T I am now at 3000 and havent spent a penny! just watched a lot of videos!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Famous
    It takes 40-50 cones to train a special abiity and that is way too long unless your power training!.
    There's your answer.

All I am only going to say is I will have the required amount of tokens and funds to do it every season! to put it into perspective after I bought my last 11 I was down to 2300 T I am now at 3000 and havent spent a penny! just watched a lot of videos!.
    Where do you live that has that amount of videos???
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by adr100 View Post
    Where do you live that has that amount of videos???
    UK bud!. I have little to some on here! there are members on here over the 10000 mark! that I know off.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Should i do the same? Maybe I'll get weaker opponents

UK bud!. I have little to some on here! there are members on here over the 10000 mark! that I know off.
    10000 tokens?? Wow...
    Using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123