Thread: Injured Goalkeeper or just coincidence?

Angry Injured Goalkeeper or just coincidence?

My keeper got injured in CL Quaterfinal 2nd leg and then the opponent scored from long range effort within 2 mins of him being injured before the substitution is done.
    2 days later, My keeper got injured in League again and the same thing happened. Why can't the game pause for goalkeeper substitutions? There were 4 mins from the time my keeper got injured and the substitution. Both time, the comment said the goalkeeper didn't move. And both matches are important for me.

That annoys me too. Every time I make a sub it takes like 10mins before it's done. They should implement some kind of a pause when player gets injured... But our opinions are irrelevant...

12 seasons, 35T player
    5 Titles, 3 Runner-up, 2 Third place
    0 Champions league, 2 Runner-up, 3 Third place
    1 Cup, 0 Runner-up, 0 Third place

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyinnyar Kyaw View Post
    My keeper got injured in CL Quaterfinal 2nd leg and then the opponent scored from long range effort within 2 mins of him being injured before the substitution is done.
    2 days later, My keeper got injured in League again and the same thing happened. Why can't the game pause for goalkeeper substitutions? There were 4 mins from the time my keeper got injured and the substitution. Both time, the comment said the goalkeeper didn't move. And both matches are important for me.
    Do not worry if the goal keeper gets injured another member of the team takes his place......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Josip Crncic View Post
    That annoys me too. Every time I make a sub it takes like 10mins before it's done. They should implement some kind of a pause when player gets injured... But our opinions are irrelevant...
    The concept behind this is that there should be break in the game to make substitution that's why it takes time...More ever if your net is on the slower side then there is lag so it takes more time......

I'm fine with other substitutions taking time, but goalkeeper?
    They always wait IRL if it is goalkeeper.

It was just coincidente, i already played almost a full game with the GK injured and the opponent didnt score any goal after that.

In my opinion is better not replacing a injured GK, you Will see that you Will not get any goal, If you sub him, you get a goal against.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyinnyar Kyaw View Post
    I'm fine with other substitutions taking time, but goalkeeper?
    They always wait IRL if it is goalkeeper.
    The problem with this is that if the manager is offline and there is no auto sub, then the game will be paused indefinitely...everyone will be waiting for nothing to happen lol...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T