Thread: [EN] Transfer his account / [FR] Transférer son compte

[EN] Transfer his account / [FR] Transférer son compte

[EN]

Good evening to you all,

I'd like to know if it was possible to transfer his Top Eleven account to another facebook account? Because I love me recreate a facebook account but keep the same team Top Eleven? (Because I'm level 11 and I have a lot of tokens, so I would not want to lose)

Thank you in advance for your answers and sorry for my English. (Google translate)

[FR]

Bonsoir à toutes et à tous,

j'aimerai savoir si c'était possible de transférer son compte Top Eleven vers un autre compte facebook? Car j'aimerai me recréer un compte facebook mais garder la même équipe sur Top Eleven? (Parce que je suis niveau 11 et j'ai beaucoup de tokens, donc je ne voudrai pas les perdre)

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses et désolé pour mon anglais. (Google translate)

If you play on mobile like a phone or tablet you can sincronize that team with a facebook account.

But If that team is already conected to a facebook account, i dont think you can change it to another diferent account.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Il n'est pas possible de transférer les équipes pour le moment. La seule option est de prendre le contrôle d'une nouvelle équipe en appuyant sur le bouton responsable et en utilisant l'une de ces équipes. Tous vos jetons seront transférés vers ce compte.

It is not possible to transfer the teams at the moment. The only option is to take control of a new team by pressing the manager button and using one of these teams. All of your tokens will be transferred to this account.

Thank you very much...
    It would be interesting to talk to the developers (for all securities, if hack account etc ...) Because I think that this feature would be really helpful if the problem there, and I think the people who put 100 euros in will happy to do ...

My mmo games experience says contact them and ask, they will probably do it for a premium player

12 seasons, 35T player
    5 Titles, 3 Runner-up, 2 Third place
    0 Champions league, 2 Runner-up, 3 Third place
    1 Cup, 0 Runner-up, 0 Third place