Thread: Question about player form

Famous

Question about player form

Long time lurker on these forums, new poster. I want to say this site is the best I've found for Top eleven information.

Not quite sure where to post this, I hope i'm in the correct place. Today I clinched first place in my league. I also currently have a 5:0 aggregate advantage in the Champions league semi-final. I'm planning on benching all starters with a yellow card for the second leg but having them on standby if needed. If i'm able to advance to the final, i'm thinking about resting my starting 11 so they don't pick up any injuries before the Final. My question is, if I do rest them until that game, will they lose form?

I don't think this game is that advance
    One example, my MC was in great form, got injured, as soon as he recovered from injury i put him "in fire" and
    he continued to perform great. I guess same will happen with your players who skip one game.

12 seasons, 35T player
    5 Titles, 3 Runner-up, 2 Third place
    0 Champions league, 2 Runner-up, 3 Third place
    1 Cup, 0 Runner-up, 0 Third place

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I do the exact same thing, once I've wrapped the league up I rest my first team but still train them, I think you need to at least give them some form of work a day.

Resting them does not make them lose form, you just delay their performance for the next game. So if they were preprogrammed to hit form or hit a blip in the next game, they will, regardless if its the immediate match after or the one after you rest them. It's a game of logic and fixed algorithms, it's not supposed to be complicated. You're just expected to have some fun playing
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Famous
    Thanks to all for the advice, its much appreciated.